Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
:modstop:​

*** Before you post, be sure to READ and THANK this post and the one which follows.
=============

A fresh thread here, open for posting.

There will be zero tolerance for TOS violations, to include among other things:

1. Bullying other members
2. Addressing other members in a rude and degrading manner
3. Posting rumors
4. Posting "facts" without a legitimate, mainstream media or law enforcement source.
5. Posting suspicions and allegations about fellow members.
6. Abusing the private messaging feature to spread rumors and gossip, and to bully others.
7. Abusing the private messaging feature to draw members away from Websleuths. If you're a member of another group, so be it. Don't discuss it here. Leave the remarks and rumors where you find them.

If you lack the maturity to maintain courtesy and respect, and to exercise common sense, then you have no business posting on a public forum.

ETA: No screenshots or images are to be posted unless you include a link to the MSM source where you found them.

Copyright rule:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11371918

Bumpity bump.

Please forgive my ignorance , I have not been on here in some time and have to recall how to navigate the site, there was a post a couple of pages back suggesting that Drocs / Noel Coward did not exist and was fabricated ... This would have been a very elaborate ruse as you can watch a testimonial to him on you tube from his church and friends after his death ... if you read what Noel / Drocs said on the Big Footy site and this one I believe that in the later stages of his comments on this site someone else was pretending to be him ... his language skills and use of words change entirely , but that is just my belief
The guy existed though so that is one conspiracy theory you can discount

Please forgive my ignorance , I have not been on here in some time and have to recall how to navigate the site, there was a post a couple of pages back suggesting that Drocs / Noel Coward did not exist and was fabricated ... This would have been a very elaborate ruse as you can watch a testimonial to him on you tube from his church and friends after his death ... if you read what Noel / Drocs said on the Big Footy site and this one I believe that in the later stages of his comments on this site someone else was pretending to be him ... his language skills and use of words change entirely , but that is just my belief
The guy existed though so that is one conspiracy theory you can discount
Thanks TDB ,
it would be good to find that out imo .

From article : WA Police quiz new people, request DNA samples
JOHN FLINT, PerthNowDecember 28, 2014 12:00AM

"Pensioner Noel Geoffrey Coward was interviewed on December 18 at Curtin House by two detectives from the Special Crime Squad.

But Mr Coward is not a person of interest in the case. For many years he has been urging police to look closely at a former taxi driver he brought to their attention after the abduction and murder of Ciara Glennon in 1997.

Mr Coward is unsure why detectives wanted him to fill out the questionnaire or why they wanted his DNA.

He said one of the detectives explained it was part of “a process of elimination” and they were making the same approach to many more people whose names were on file.

He said the special crime squad had gone to some effort to locate him and arrange the interview.

WA Police would not comment on Mr Coward’s account of the interview.
The statement is identical to one issued by Insp Prins in 2012 when the media reported on another man who was interviewed.

Mr Coward said he told the two detectives he wouldn’t fill out the questionnaire or let them have his DNA.

“Primarily (that was) because I don’t trust them,” he said. “And because they had not, in my opinion, investigated the original evidence I supplied.

“(The detective) said he could not show me (the questionnaire) unless I complied and filled it out.”

Mr Coward said the detectives then tried to convince him that the former taxi driver was “not their man” and that he had been last interviewed by police in 2011. Mr Coward is known to*The Sunday Times*because he brought his suspicions about the taxi driver to the newspaper in 2001.

Mr Coward believes police failed in the early years to properly investigate the former taxi driver, who he claims was in Claremont at the precise time Ciara Glennon went missing, and was driving his taxi on the nights the other murder victims, Sarah Spiers and Jane Rimmer, vanished from the entertainment precinct.
Mr Coward said there was other evidence he passed to the police that should have raised a flag about the man.

In 2001, police claimed the taxi driver’s explanation for his movements on the night of Ciara Glennon’s disappearance checked out.

Then-police commissioner Barry Matthews got involved after a university professor and a former senator, both friends of Mr Coward, sought a meeting with Mr Matthews, suggesting Mr Coward’s information was not being treated seriously enough. Mr Matthews told the pair that the taxi driver had been interviewed twice and his taxi logs had been checked."

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...a-samples-ng-bc48350f2d83ae30f2f574c948331e82

Who was interviewed in 2012 ?

"The statement is identical to one issued by Insp Prins in 2012 when the media reported on another man who was interviewed."

Thank you for this I had not seen it before ... I am glad he got to tell his story to the police ... hindsight shows that Noel /Drocs was wrong in regards to the CSK , but he is no orphan there ... I believe that something was said or done to start him on his path as he was strong in his beliefs and stuck to them ...Because he was wrong in regards to the CSK does not mean he was wrong about everything he said

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Western-Australia-10&p=13048729#post13048729

Met, PeteDavo posted a photo of the Womens Clothing Riddle article on thread 10, link above should work.
I have the article but cant upload it. If you cant read it & cant locate it I can tell you what it said if need be.
Its the one about the guy from Floreat ex Huntingdale who was visited by the cops just prior to BRE arrest to follow up clothing he had reported being stolen from his clothesline in 1988. It was brought up again not long ago.

Thank you for this I had not seen it before ... I am glad he got to tell his story to the police ... hindsight shows that Noel /Drocs was wrong in regards to the CSK , but he is no orphan there ... I believe that something was said or done to start him on his path as he was strong in his beliefs and stuck to them ...Because he was wrong in regards to the CSK does not mean he was wrong about everything he said
TDB , have you seen this one ?

Quote :
" I have an 80 page file on this investigation."

"*I can be trusted with your information or your secrets. Contact me ! "

http://claremontserialmurders.blogspot.com.au/p/information-on-former-fremantle-swan.html?m=1

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Western-Australia-10&p=13048729#post13048729

Met, PeteDavo posted a photo of the Womens Clothing Riddle article on thread 10, link above should work.
I have the article but cant upload it. If you cant read it & cant locate it I can tell you what it said if need be.
Its the one about the guy from Floreat ex Huntingdale who was visited by the cops just prior to BRE arrest to follow up clothing he had reported being stolen from his clothesline in 1988. It was brought up again not long ago.
Thank you noname, that is the article im looking for .
thanks again.

Problem is i cant read it , so blurry .

0567af62289a3c9720c5da3ba6bee5ff.jpg

Hi again Frankie1972 - can you enlighten us with anything that's going on behind the scenes ?

TDB , have you seen this one ?

Quote :
" I have an 80 page file on this investigation."

"*I can be trusted with your information or your secrets. Contact me ! "

http://claremontserialmurders.blogspot.com.au/p/information-on-former-fremantle-swan.html?m=1

Yes thank you , I have seen it , unfortunately Noel had passed away before I became aware of him ... the reason that I paid more attention to what he was saying than most is because he was factually correct in what he was saying about some people he was referring to... he knew things he could only have learnt directly from them ... I knew this because I knew them .... As I said previously he was wrong as far as the CSK things went ... but I do not believe he was wrong about everything ... one of the people he was making accusations against has turned out to be far worse than he thought she was , thank you again for your information

Yes thank you , I have seen it , unfortunately Noel had passed away before I became aware of him ... the reason that I paid more attention to what he was saying than most is because he was factually correct in what he was saying about some people he was referring to... he knew things he could only have learnt directly from them ... I knew this because I knew them .... As I said previously he was wrong as far as the CSK things went ... but I do not believe he was wrong about everything ... one of the people he was making accusations against has turned out to be far worse than he thought she was , thank you again for your information
TDB, Thanking you too for you perspective .
Did you ever see a picture of Noel Coward ?
And do you know how or why he passed away ?

Noel mentioned here ;JOHN FLINT, Perth Now January 5, 2015.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...s-inquest-ng-7472e2874c0fd5c43179d2f22566f5c7

Thank you noname, that is the article im looking for .
thanks again.

Problem is i cant read it , so blurry .

0567af62289a3c9720c5da3ba6bee5ff.jpg

The first paragraph I can almost read except for a few words. The rest is almost impoossible.

"Police have asked a .... for more information about the 1988 theft of women's clthing from a washing line in Huntingdale"

Post Newspaper 07Jan17 - by David Cohen (link posted above)
WOMENS CLOTHING RIDDLE
Police have asked a Floreat man for more information about the 1988 theft of women's clothing from his washing line in Huntingdale.
The request came just days before Bradley Edwards was charged with the murders of Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon.
Floreat resident Jeremy Ardley lived in Huntingdale in 1988. Mr Edwards has been charged with indecently assaulting an 18 year old Huntingdale women in 1988.
"The police called us up about that a few days before the recent arrest of Bradley Edwards" Mr Ardley said.
Mr Ardley said police asked him if he recalled anything about the 28 year old crime, in which sports apparel had been stolen.
"They asked ' do you recall anything unusual in the area around that date?'" Mr Ardley said.
He said he was impressed police had continued to follow up even seemingly minor issues.
Bradley Edwards is accused of murdering Ms Rimmer (23) in 1996 and Ms Glennon (27) in 1997. They were abducted and murdered after nights out in Claremont.
Anyone with potentially relevant information from the time of the Claremont offences should contact police.
Mr Edwards (48) is due to appear in court again on January 25 on two counts of wilful murder, two of deprivation of liberty, two of aggravated sexual penetration without consent, one of breaking and entering a dwelling with intent and one of indecent assault. (end of article)

Im still looking for a comment posted online (perhaps by this person) advising similar details and adding his wife thinks the Kimono could have been hers (or words to that effect). I have it copied somewhere, will advise asap.

Meticulous I am not sure how he died , it was natural causes , he was not a young man ... I think there was photos of him in the youtube funeral service but I am not 100% sure... I will pm another bit of info to you

Hi guys , long time in the shadows
just a quick question for you amateur sleuths .
who is australiAs most prolific serial killer ?

Why was Claremont ranked so high ? There's been worse , especially ones dumped all together.....unsolved too I might add ...

Hi guys , long time in the shadows
just a quick question for you amateur sleuths .
who is australiAs most prolific serial killer ?
Hi Miamatthews,

Welcome to the forum. The internet holds a wealth of information. Below is a search string for you to use.

"Australia's most prolific serial killer"

Why was Claremont ranked so high ? There's been worse , especially ones dumped all together.....unsolved too I might add ...
Hi miamathews,

Here is another search string for you to use on the internet.

"Why was Claremont ranked so high" csk

Just a stab in the dark, but I am going to say because he hasn't been "caught" so to speak for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear