1572 users online (254 members and 1318 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Prayers to all. Most importantly stay safe.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Power is out in some areas and sporadic at best, but people with cell phones are able to communicate.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/we...acuate-n826576

Power is out in some areas and sporadic at best, but people with cell phones are able to communicate.
    Update: We lost our home. Same for our next door neighbor and house across the street.

Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    Update: We lost our home. Same for our next door neighbor and house across the street.
    Oh no! I’m so sorry. Huge hugs! Is everyone unharmed?
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Oh jeez IQ, So sorry. Heart breaking. My thoughts are with you and your neighbors.
    Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody. -- Agatha Christie

Following too...this is so awful.
    I have friends in Ojai and in Ventura.....all but one evacuated.My brother is also in Ventura (visiting from Hawaii...really chose the right time, ugh...)
    I feel so bad for all those in harm's way....people and animals.

to IQuestion....so very sorry for the loss of your home.

My little town, which is surrounded by 4 large fires now, has been issued a prepare to evacuate order. Officials seem pretty sure the fire up north will spread to us next. Prayers for everyone affected. IQ be sure to pm again if i can help in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by mistivon View Post
    My little town, which is surrounded by 4 large fires now, has been issued a prepare to evacuate order. Officials seem pretty sure the fire up north will spread to us next. Prayers for everyone affected. IQ be sure to pm again if i can help in any way.
    Please keep us posted as you can, mistivon. Hoping and praying for the best. You’re certainly wonderful to offer help to IQ when you need help too!
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Stay safe guys

My heart hurts for you, I am so sorry.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    My heart hurts for you, I am so sorry.
    Oh, mine too! (((((((IQ)))))))

Love and hugs,

coastal
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Carioca View Post
    Oh jeez IQ, So sorry. Heart breaking. My thoughts are with you and your neighbors.
    CARIOCA...also Lilibet, Whitelilac, ElleyMae, Coastal and Mistivon....I am still a little shaky and suffering from shock. My husband is at the hospital right now, he has gone so long without sleep...over 24 hours and was not even able to get his medication or anything else....only the clothes he was wearing. He is dehydrated and a little light headed and needs to get rx's filled immediately. The firemen let him get close enough to see the ashes of our home this afternoon....there is not even a frame left....just ashes. He said it looks as if a firebomb went off in our neighborhood. We will be OK....and the only thing I miss right now are the pictures of our family....all gone.

CARIOCA...also Lilibet, Whitelilac, ElleyMae, Coastal and Mistivon....I am still a little shaky and suffering from shock. My husband is at the hospital right now, he has gone so long without sleep...over 24 hours and was not even able to get his medication or anything else....only the clothes he was wearing. He is dehydrated and a little light headed and needs to get rx's filled immediately. The firemen let him get close enough to see the ashes of our home this afternoon....there is not even a frame left....just ashes. He said it looks as if a firebomb went off in our neighborhood. We will be OK....and the only thing I miss right now are the pictures of our family....all gone.
    So so sorry IQuestion! Keeping all in my prayers. Stay safe mistivon!

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. How terrible. I'm sorry for the loss of your home and possessions. Hope you and your husband are feeling better soon and can look forward to rebuilding.

It's a reminder to me to finish a project I started - scanning as many of our family photos as possible and posting them on the "cloud" online.

Last edited by Betty P; 12-05-2017 at 08:37 PM.
    All statements are my opinion only.

Oh my gosh IQuestion and to all of you that are affected by this fire storm.

We have many members in that area so please check in everyone when you can.

Just heartbreaking.

I'm so very sorry.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast