Five women have accused Prison Break actor Robert Knepper of sexual assault

anonypotomous

Reaction score
After Robert Knepper was accused of sexually assaulting stylist Susan Bertram on the set of 1992’s Gas, Food, Lodging, four more women have now accused the actor of assault. Between 1983 and 2013, the women all say that Knepper allegedly cornered them alone in a room, and grabbed their crotches or forcibly kissed them.

Emma Julia Jacobs was working on the set of Planet of the Apes when Knepper allegedly followed her up to her hotel room and tried to have sex with her. As she tried to fight him off, she said, he forced her to perform oral sex on him, and then held her down and masturbated on her. Writer-director Christy Oldham says she spoke to Knepper during the reception after a screening, when he asked if she wanted to continue the conversation over a meal. There, she said, he was sexually aggressive and pushed her against a wall. “His face [was] mere inches from mine,” she wrote in her diary at the time. “I pushed him off of me and walked back to the Egyptian. What a *advertiser censored***** loser.”

UGH!

More at link:
http://www.vulture.com/2017/12/four-more-women-accuse-robert-knepper-of-sexual-assault.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back