1208 users online (251 members and 957 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 28 of 62 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SleuthMc View Post
    I read somewhere that she did not go to preschool. I will try to find the article
    She would have qualified for a head start program (federal govnt funded preschool program) but I doubt the mom would put her in a program with the sexual abuse going on. JMO

NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 *Arrest* #8

Quote Originally Posted by *Verdigris View Post
    I'm bummed I have to go do some work now!
    Need to catch up on the work I put off while catching-up on the thread... and I am already behind in the thread yet once again...
    I will be playing the see-saw life/WS catch-up game, for a while it seems.

I really hope we won't have to wait until January for any more charges...

I wonder if LE is putting off charging KHW for the sake of the boys, so as to not ruin their Christmas, more than it has been already? Would they do that? (If they do intend to charge her, that is.)

OK... well, need to get back to my own life for a while.
    (I surely do have a very sweet, patient, wonderful husband...)

See you all later!
    Maybe, but I sure hope not. Sheís likely ruined most if not all of their holidays. I hope the authorities will Keep her from doing anymore damage to those boys.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkassoc View Post
    Will this be televised? Can the public watch (I hope)?
    I donít think so. Iím not even sure itíll be open to the public. Itís been reported that the file is sealed.

We learned a LOT of details in the Sherin Mathews case during the custody hearing. Like BOMBSHELL details.

Iím not sure of the rules/laws regarding custody hearings in NC.

I do know records can be requested if someone is criminally charged for causing the death or near-death of a child. However, a judge can block that if it could jeopardize a criminal investigation. Iíll try to find the link to that information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just striving to be average.

Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    I can't imagine a custody hearing would ever be televised or reporters even allowed in the court room.
    They are all private! Juvenile case files are confidential and sealed

Quote Originally Posted by Mica View Post
    They should contact FB and ask the photo be removed.
    Good luck with that. FB doesn't remove anything anymore. I recently reported a nude photo of a woman that was obviously sexual in nature and when their "moderation" team replied to me they said it didn't violate their community guidelines. Truthfully, I think the only way FB would remove something like that if it they get a flood of reports from a bunch of people.

ETA: or if dad or the police contact FB to demand it's removal.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    Iím starting to think Mariah may have been drugged so monster could carry out the abuse and died in the process. How long does it take for toxicology reports to come back is it six weeks normally? This is such an awful, horrendous case.
    Oh wow. Gave too much?? I feel sick, back to my crocheting. Log in to see updates, but I find I can't stick around long. Tooooooo much heartache for the little ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    I am pretty sure that a custody hearing would not be televised.
    Your right. He is asking for custody from the state since they were granted custody of the boys and these hearing are private.

Interesting. Could be, EK's parents were 3 hours away and there appear to be the same children as seen in other photos (friends, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise View Post
    In the birthday photos there is a flower bed with stone edging, and similar stone border can be seen in the Thanksgiving photo of EK and family (which I've cropped). I think they may have hosted the party at EK's parents.

Floor Plans of Mobile Homes That Might Be Similar to EK/KWH's on Dawson Cabin Rd.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiajean View Post
    Revisiting the floor plan question for the single wide mobile home.

This one is a 3-bed, Master on one end, other 2 beds on the opposite end. https://mobilehomeliving.org/wp-cont...nd-930x197.gif

This one is a 2 bed, and has the Master/bathroom/bedroom configuration a poster was talking about. https://mobilehomeliving.org/wp-cont...floor-plan.jpg

Photos of the Dawson Cabin Rd. Mobile Home

You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes ... you have to hold his head under

Do we have any locals in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by soanyway View Post
    Interesting. Could be, EK's parents were 3 hours away and there appear to be the same children as seen in other photos (friends, etc.).
    I don't think it is the same place. That could be a very common garden edging for that area.

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthMc View Post
    IMO the charges that were made were ones that he can definitely be convicted of. LE May have wanted EK arrested & held in order to separate him from KH. Often times things unravel in a sick dynamic such as the household EK and KH created and LE is able to gather more evidence.

Also, somewhere upstream there were posts referencing LE knowing it was a homicide even before a body was recovered as they may have found blood. I donít necessarily believe blood needs to be present for a homocide.
    Something that just occurred to me with your comment is the timing of when LE announced it was a homicide. They didn't say anything until Saturday, after Earl was arrested. That was nearly a full 6 days AFTER Mariah went missing. If there was any evidence in the home of a murder it would have been found on Monday morning after KW called LE to report the "abduction." Surely LE would have dusted the crap out of the trailer and examined the room Mariah was supposedly taken from. I don't think the trailer had anything to do with LE declaring the death a homicide. Since the declaration wasn't made until after Earl's arrest I would speculate that Earl cracked under questioning and told the true story of what happened to Mariah. That's why I also think Earl isn't going to be charged with her death, if he killed her he would have admitted it during questioning when it was learned her death was a homicide and that confession would have been enough to charge him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mica View Post
    Just want to mention several days ago I posted about the online petition and my post was reported by somebody who didn’t agree with it and felt it had no place on this forum. He called it conjecture and crazy. Another said it was fake. I said it is fact. My posts were removed and a mod said we are not to discuss it on here.
    Was that before we were allowed to discuss her possible participation maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by humblebee View Post
    Was that before we were allowed to discuss her possible participation maybe?
    We need permission from the moderators to post petitions here.

I don't see Christmas as being a bargaining tool. But it wouldn't surprise me if a deal was made to allow her to attend the funeral. "Tell us where Mariah is so we can bring her home and give her a proper burial." MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Doghairrules View Post
    Maybe, but I sure hope not. Sheís likely ruined most if not all of their holidays. I hope the authorities will Keep her from doing anymore damage to those boys.

Page 28 of 62 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast