1205 users online (231 members and 974 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise View Post
    I also got that last night. It means the site is down, maybe the servers crashed or something.
    A Service Error 503 is a network error code that means there are too many requests being made on the server. In other words, too many computers (people) are accessing the website or document and the server can't take anymore people bothering it at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    If people didn't know what happened to Mariah and possibly what she went thru in her 3 short years I wonder if they would interpret the pictures the same. I have looked at so many pics of Mariah and she looks like a happy healthy well cared for little girl doing activities children should do and interacting with her brothers and family. Which just proves pictures don't always tell the true story but it gives me some peace I guess because I believe she did have some happy carefree moments.
    I agree. Children that young don't always pose for pics like adults do with big smiles on their faces. Kids can look quite cranky or out of sorts when they are tired or hungry or just not into whatever they are doing at the time a pic is taken.
    Letters from Prison

https://lettersfromprisonsite.wordpress.com

This site is in remembrance of a dear friend that was incarcerated at the age of 16. Serving three consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole led him to suicide at the age of 25. These are excerpts from his letters during the last four years of his life, the end of 2012 to the beginning of 2017. Four days before his suicide, I received these chilling last words. "I will try to get a medication change soon. I do not think my current meds are working. At least that seems to be the case."

Also thinking of the boys and their future. AW's future MIL who started the GoFundMe account noted on it that AW or AW's mother may get custody on Friday. I haven't heard much about the paternal grandmother, maybe that's actually a good thing. There is a beautiful video on the Love & Justice for MW FB page (I believe from KW's cousin) with pics I hadn't seen before showing sweet Mariah happy and carefree. I want to believe there is a much larger circle of family for these boys to have the love they deserve and pray that enough care is taken in placing them. MOO

Quote Originally Posted by luvs2laugh View Post
    Praying for strength for AW and the boys today and in the days to come. I can't even pretend to imagine what they are going through. #JusticeforMariah

Quote Originally Posted by nyvictoria View Post
    There’s a huge difference between independence and neglect. Your home was happy and stable. You taught your children basic life skills. You loved and nurtured your kids. There doesn’t appear to be a trace of nurturing in KW’s household. Neglectful parent(s) brag about supposedly independent kids who in reality are forced to fend for themselves because the parent(s) can’t be bothered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How would we tell the difference? I bragged on mine. I love my kids, and would do anything for them, but it was by no means a Leave It To Beaver household. Ward and June doesn't live here and the Beaver is nowhere in sight.
    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

(Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2˘.)

​Note: My "r" key is still sticking off and on. Thanks for your cont'd. patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Davia18 View Post
    Sorry if this has been addressed but were are the boys and why the he!! were these children ever given back to the mother.
    Was mom and bf working or were they getting money from the state for the kids?

I have had to call CPS on my ex regarding my children and they did nothing within days the case was closed. They simply interviewed me, my kids and my ex. They did request my ex take a drug test which was never done.
    I have heard of other people getting their kids taken away by CPS and it taking months to get this kids back and only after took different classes such as parenting class and or rehab. Sure wish we knew more here. So many failed these children especially mom, whom should be behind bars IMO.
    The boys are with KW’s mother pending a custody hearing which I believe will take place tomorrow.

My nephew has been dealing with CPS in a neighboring county for 2 yrs. The mother of his child is an admitted heroin user. Numerous calls have been made to CPS and aside from one home visit following the initial complaint nothing has been done. She is pretty much out of the picture for now and he has custody so he hasn’t had a need to formally follow up and push the CPS side of things but we’re all appalled at the lack of action.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Got a media thread started for Mariah as promised.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13801205

Please feel free to add as I'm sure there are more.

As the teens used to say...you da shizzle C-Pizza. :-)

Which cousin?

It isn't important, really. I'm sure they are still official DCFS or DSS or whatever paperwork. I was just saying that I see "CPS" these days and think "ooh, these are docs from the CPS Dept!" but CPS on this case had a slightly different, if inconsequential, meaning.

Really skipping around posts today. Sorry. Then I forget to quote who I'm responding to specifically; hopefully this stands on its own ok.
    Last edited by Zelda1010; 12-07-2017 at 12:57 PM. Reason: No quote

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise View Post
    I've been thinking.

KW posted some memes on facebook about "what's done is done and what's gone is gone" and another one about relationships ending, and another one to the effect of being lonely and forgotten about. All pretty revealing of her state of mind in the 4 days before Thanksgiving.

She knows at some point EK is (ab)using Mariah for his sexual needs. Her true feelings about that we don't know, she may have gone from thinking it was amusing or even a turn on ( ) one time, or even as a punishment to Mariah for being a beautiful 'blonde' baby who got lots of adoration and attention for being the first or only granddaughter, to in the end feeling Mariah had replaced her. Especially if her and EK were fighting, which the memes that week allude to.

Her pink hair bow (I know sorry ! I won't post it again) looks like an attempt to become Mariah.

What is going on in this picture?

Why is she feeding the doll for the picture? Mariah doesn't want her to. Everything about her body and face speaks to her feelings about her mum doing that. She has switched off, gone blank. Mum is oblivious, the picture is about her.

There is one thing that KW said in the missing appeal when asked what Mariah means to her:

"she's got the personality of make you laugh [...] she knows how to make your day brighter".

That is to say she treated only-just-3-years-old Mariah as knowing the needs of those around her. It's seeing Mariah as mature.

I can see motive for her wanting to hurt Mariah in a flash of temper, along with other scenarios where Mariah dies at the hands of EK.
    Here's what I get from this picture and all the pictures of the birthday- this is a deprived child who had a rare birthday with cute toys. Mother made a big production out of it and took tons of staged photos because she wanted to show off how much she does for her child. It all looked to me from the beginning like when people who don't have anything get something and then post a ton of stuff to prove they live like that all the time. Does that make sense?

"Look what I do for my kids! Look at what a great mom I am!" In the meantime, the child seems uncertain and miserable in all the photos and I bet grandma or someone else bought that stuff. Not KW.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by soanyway View Post
    Also thinking of the boys and their future. AW's future MIL who started the GoFundMe account noted on it that AW or AW's mother may get custody on Friday. I haven't heard much about the paternal grandmother, maybe that's actually a good thing. There is a beautiful video on the Love & Justice for MW FB page (I believe from KW's cousin) with pics I hadn't seen before showing sweet Mariah happy and carefree. I want to believe there is a much larger circle of family for these boys to have the love they deserve and pray that enough care is taken in placing them. MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by soanyway View Post
    And 5 year old Paitin Fields, not far from where Mariah lived. IMO, that home should've had regular checks, too.
    Probably too much for the workers to keep up with. There was another lady just two or three months ago from the same area who was arrested for knowing her boyfriend was abusing her child and not doing anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by rsd1200 View Post
    Wow, mine could wash their own clothes, make their beds, and fix themselves a basic grilled cheese, by the time they were around seven or eight I've been teaching my eldest grandchild, to make their own grilled cheese sandwiches, when they come to stay. I had never boiled water or run a washer/dryer, when I skipped out (I could wrestle & ride a calf, plunge a pill down its throat, and milk a cow, though). My spouse could bake cakes, by the time he was about 9-10, and would fix lunch for his Mom, during the summer. She worked across the street, and she'd come home at lunch to check on him. I started teaching mine young in case something happened to me (bio Dad sure wasn't going to teach them).
    We homeschool and life skills are a part of our curriculum. Sorting laundry, making things like sandwiches, helping with dogs and chickens and matching dishes with mom or Dad by 5ish. Kids like to feel like they are a helpful part of a household/community. Usually by the time they were 9 or so they are mostly in charge of washing their laundry and can scramble eggs or make microwave omelettes and make box foods (cookies or Mac and cheese, etc.) while having adult help dealing with the hot oven or boiling part of it. I don’t generally brag on it though, as these are really normal skills that people need. I’d rather send a competent young adult out into the world than one with little to no life skills like I see in so many of my almost adult child’s friends.

With regards to the birthday toys... possibly they were stolen? Obtained somehow. But I doubt they went out and picked them then paid

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Here's what I get from this picture and all the pictures of the birthday- this is a deprived child who had a rare birthday with cute toys. Mother made a big production out of it and took tons of staged photos because she wanted to show off how much she does for her child. It all looked to me from the beginning like when people who don't have anything get something and then post a ton of stuff to prove they live like that all the time. Does that make sense?

"Look what I do for my kids! Look at what a great mom I am!" In the meantime, the child seems uncertain and miserable in all the photos and I bet grandma or someone else bought that stuff. Not KW.
    Same photo op and videos were posted for little Bella Bond, as I remember. Also, this looks good to CPS which is important. If the kids are taken away, mommie dearest might have to get off her lazy ///// and get a job. BF might leave her too and find more "fertile" ground where he can live rent free as well. JMO, MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post

Observation - IMO, the pictures I've seen of KW when Mariah was a newborn and the recent pics of her show a stark difference in her state of mind. The big pink bow in her hair, the big toothy grins, holding the baby doll bottle..... they indicate to me that she realized her bf had a sexual attraction to little girls and so she made herself appear childlike. Again, just my amateur psychological opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal47 View Post
    Everytime I think of what little Mariah and her brothers had to endure in their home that was supposed to be their 'safe place' I get so sad.

Children are supposed to be taken care of in their home. Not watching each other being molested or hurt.

I'm sure those little brothers felt powerless against what was happening. I hope they will be able to overcome what they saw and what happened to them.

Years of counseling and love might just never wipe away the nightmare that was home.

My heart cries for children abused by adults.

I often ask "How Could They Do That"?
    They can because CPS, DCFS or whatever Entity had power allowed them to do it.

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast