939 users online (165 members and 774 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Was gone today, and missed the entirety of Thread #7. No way will I be able to catch up, so I'm going to lurk for a while to figure out where things stand.

Would like to know where the discussion of the floor-plan of the family singlewide trailer ended up. Do we have a better idea now? Should I keep searching, or has a floorplan been found?

And has there been a discussion about the older boy's restriction from younger siblings due to his own exposure to SA? If there has, and someone could point me in the general direction of where I might find that, I would be very grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    25 miles away seems to imply a vehicle was used.
    At this point I'm assuming that Mariah was killed close to home and transported the 25 miles to where her body was found. I doubt she was taken 25 miles to the creek and killed there. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiajean View Post
    Thank you for this excellent information. And sobering, heartbreaking information.
    All of our hackles automatically go up when we hear of a live-in boy or girlfriend, and here we find out for good reason....
    And to me, you get these boys, who were not killed, but beaten and grow up angry and take it to the next generation.

Thank you for this excellent information. And sobering, heartbreaking information.
    All of our hackles automatically go up when we hear of a live-in boy or girlfriend, and here we find out for good reason....
    Sure. By training I'm a marriage and family therapist, with some general human behavior (social work type stuff) and in heart have always been interested in murder investigations and forensics. They combine well... and I'm always interested in hunting down research to support my ideas. My one worldly desire is access to peer reviewed journals. Subscriptions break the bank tho!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dated a man who had a 9 yo son. While I taught a 90 min class, they babysat my 7 yo daughter. My daughter told me the 9 yo boy pinned her down, covered her mouth, and blew in her nose. The father did nothing. I ended things with him then and there. I thank my lucky stars I was smart enough to end it.

Video on visitation. Sounds like Alex and Heather were getting a lot of hugs and support.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsb5ZvHy1C4

So I'm wondering...there are reports of SA against the oldest son but it doesn't state by whom?

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    At this point I'm assuming that Mariah was killed close to home and transported the 25 miles to where her body was found. I doubt she was taken 25 miles to the creek and killed there. JMO.
    Your post reminded me of another question so just jumping off from it: Did LE ever declare an actual crime scene? I know the trailer was roped off for a while and the home where the dressers were taken was investigated too but I don't recall any mention of where Mariah was killed other than the warrant stating that Kimrey moved her body after she died.

Any thoughts? Since everything from the 911 call to the search warrants appear to be sealed I guess it's all speculation but it seems to me that the home would be the first place to consider, followed by the empty house. I don't even know if any vehicles were seized. Sigh. I also don't remember seeing pics of the forensics team carrying evidence bags from either place though I may have missed it.

Yea.. Def my thoughts too... I thought they impounded their van as evidence early on anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by MsMarple View Post
    Your post reminded me of another question so just jumping off from it: Did LE ever declare an actual crime scene? I know the trailer was roped off for a while and the home where the dressers were taken was investigated too but I don't recall any mention of where Mariah was killed other than the warrant stating that Kimrey moved her body after she died.

Any thoughts? Since everything rom the 911 call to the search warrants appear to be sealed I guess it's all speculation but it seems to me that the home would be the first place to consider, followed by the empty house. I don't even know if any vehicles were seized. Sigh. I also don't remember seeing pics of the forensics team carrying evidence bags from either place though I may have missed it.
    I'm pretty sure that I seem or heard somewhere that KH's van was seized

I am leaning toward Mariah being abused, possibly in several ways, but not killed intentionally, i.e as in one or the other decided to kill her. She may have been found dead of injuries one or both caused, for example. I am guessing that crime techs may have found a quantity of blood since they believed she was deceased before she was found. I am really concerned as to whether the truth can be determined from this pair.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Any thoughts? Since everything from the 911 call to the search warrants appear to be sealed I guess it's all speculation but it seems to me that the home would be the first place to consider, followed by the empty house. I don't even know if any vehicles were seized. Sigh. I also don't remember seeing pics of the forensics team carrying evidence bags from either place though I may have missed it.
    Her body was found in a neighboring county. The search warrants are sealed so they may have seized the vehicles. All we are really left with are the CPS report and father's accusations of past history.

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Yes. I understand that. Iím not implying that she was killed at the creek. I was simply asking if they have released any information on as to how they KNEW they were looking for a deceased child and if they had in fact found a crime scene at the residence.

I am leaning more and more towards KW involvement. There appears to be certain disordered personality traits in her behavior, including her attitude towards her daughter. NG had an expert on who mentioned that the mother sometimes gets power from offering her children to her partner (totally sick, of course). It could be that the issues surrounding Mariah were threatening to KW. There could have been sexual jealousy and/or resentment at the attention directed towards Mariah resulting from the custody battle, Mariah's medical needs, CPS cases regarding abuse, etc. It is often an abusive male who will murder a child to get back at his ex, but maybe KW took on that role here. Repetitive physical abuse is an intention to harm, even to kill when an adult is abusing a child, just based on size and strength difference. It's like doing lethal drugs - on some level you are ok with it if you OD and die, even if you aren't explicitly intending to kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I am leaning toward Mariah being abused, possibly in several ways, but not killed intentionally, i.e as in one or the other decided to kill her. She may have been found dead of injuries one or both caused, for example. I am guessing that crime techs may have found a quantity of blood since they believed she was deceased before she was found. I am really concerned as to whether the truth can be determined from this pair.

This is what I was trying to put into words. Basically, did they find a crime scene. Thanks

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast