1299 users online (232 members and 1067 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,983

    NY - Amarjit Kaur, 34, pregnant, Queens, 5 Dec 2017

    Amarit Kaur, 34, was last seen on Dec. 5 at around 10:30 a.m. leaving her home in Jamaica. The mother to 7-year-old twins, who was reportedly weeks pregnant with her third child, was headed to a Chase Bank in Richmond Hill when she vanished.

    It was unclear who reported Kaur missing or why she was headed to the bank, which is about a mile walk from her home on 128th Street near 107th Avenue.

    Kaur as an Asian woman with black eyes, black hair and a medium build, standing at approximately 5'4" and weighing around 195 pounds. She was last seen on surveillance footage leaving her home in a black long sleeved shirt and yellow pants.



    https://patch.com/new-york/jamaica/j...ank-police-say
    Last edited by JerseyGirl; 12-07-2017 at 09:50 AM. Reason: added link

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    500

    NY - Amarit Kaur, 34, Queens, 5 Dec 2017 *pregnant*

    https://www.google.com/amp/abc7ny.co...ueens/2749356/

    MSM link

    ETA “Police say her car and cell phone were found in a nearby parking lot.”

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,983
    Her husband says his wife left their 128th Street home for the bank around 10:30 a.m. Tuesday. She parked her car on 114th Street and Liberty Avenue, paid for about an hour of parking and then walked two blocks to a Chase Bank where she deposited a check. But she didn’t made it back to the car, and never arrived to pick the twins up from school.

    Amarjit Kaur’s phone was found inside her car.

    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/12/...nt-queens-mom/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    24
    That looks like a busy area and it was daylight, I really wonder how you can disappear there just like that. I hope they check via cameras and bank employees if the husband's information is correct.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,854
    what is the call on her cell phone? did she make it into the bank ?
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

    Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.


    "There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville,FL
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by hot cawfee View Post
    what is the call on her cell phone? did she make it into the bank ?
    I didn't see anything about a call.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,807
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b03ece03010840

    Detectives have since obtained video footage that shows Kaur exiting the bank alone. What happened to her after that is unknown. Searches of the area failed to turn up additional leads, police said.



  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    8,056
    Quote Originally Posted by always reading View Post
    I didn't see anything about a call.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Found this -

    A pregnant Queens woman has disappeared under mysterious circumstances, leaving behind her worried husband and twin sons — and evidence of a suspicious phone call.
    More at link-
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3684123

  9. #9
    Maybe she is pregnant by someone else and left to start a new life with him.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,261
    “According to police sources, Multani launched his own investigation and successfully located his wife's red Mercedes using a GPS device.”

    “The vehicle was found parked on 113th St. near Liberty Ave. by the Chase Bank about a mile from their home.”

    “Multani had the Mercedes towed back to his home and searched the vehicle, discovering her cellphone was still inside the car.”

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz50dFxCwH2


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,983
    Detectives have since obtained video footage that shows Kaur exiting the bank alone. What happened to her after that is unknown. Searches of the area failed to turn up additional leads.

    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b03ece03010840

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,983
    Her husband said the two have been married and living in their Queens neighborhood for 15 years.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/husband...eeks-pregnant/

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,983
    Lakhwinder Multani, 47, her husband tracked her car via GPS to the parking lot. He asked workers at a nearby cell phone store to review their surveillance video, which showed Kaur, who is six weeks pregnant, parking the car at 10:30 a.m. and walking away. The car was ticketed for an expired parking meter shortly before 12:30 p.m. Her husband called police shortly before 5 p.m.

    The responding officers didn’t take a report from her husband, even though they went to more than one hospital looking for his wife.

    In fact, the cops said Multani’s call was unfounded. When he heard that, Multani called IAB and police went to his home a second time, at about 1 a.m. Wednesday. Still, detectives not sent to interview him until about 4:15 a.m., Multani claims.

    “The failure to take a report is under review,” said Lt. John Grimpel, a NYPD spokesman.

    Kaur’s cell phone was inside her car and showed she had a phone conversation with somebody whose number the husband didn’t recognize.

    He called the number and a man who answered said he was looking to collect a debt but dialed the wrong number.

    The conversation lasted five minutes and police are trying to figure out if the man has anything to do with Kaur’s disappearance.


    A nearby cellphone store's surveillance camera picked up Kaur, 34, who is six weeks pregnant, walking.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3684123

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville,FL
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Lakhwinder Multani, 47, her husband tracked her car via GPS to the parking lot. He asked workers at a nearby cell phone store to review their surveillance video, which showed Kaur, who is six weeks pregnant, parking the car at 10:30 a.m. and walking away. The car was ticketed for an expired parking meter shortly before 12:30 p.m. Her husband called police shortly before 5 p.m.

    The responding officers didn’t take a report from her husband, even though they went to more than one hospital looking for his wife.

    In fact, the cops said Multani’s call was unfounded. When he heard that, Multani called IAB and police went to his home a second time, at about 1 a.m. Wednesday. Still, detectives not sent to interview him until about 4:15 a.m., Multani claims.

    “The failure to take a report is under review,” said Lt. John Grimpel, a NYPD spokesman.

    Kaur’s cell phone was inside her car and showed she had a phone conversation with somebody whose number the husband didn’t recognize.

    He called the number and a man who answered said he was looking to collect a debt but dialed the wrong number.

    The conversation lasted five minutes and police are trying to figure out if the man has anything to do with Kaur’s disappearance.


    A nearby cellphone store's surveillance camera picked up Kaur, 34, who is six weeks pregnant, walking.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3684123
    A wrong number lasted 5 minutes???

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7,782
    I wonder if Amarjit shared the cell with her DH...maybe the call about an unpaid debt was intended for DH, maybe Amarjit learned something about her DH from the Caller like DH has a debt owed (blindsided).................making her upset and angry so she split.





    ...grasping here.
    Don't believe EVERYTHING you think.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. NY NY - Corinna Slusser, 19, Queens, 20 Sept 2017
    By LisaWL7TR in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2016, 07:56 AM
  3. GUILTY NY - Susan Ambrosino, 26, pregnant, shot to death, Queens, 21 Feb 2005
    By mysteriew in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2015, 09:35 AM