Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora divorcing!

Tristan

Reaction score
After 11 years of marriage. I really liked them together and hoped they'd
stay together. What's going on with all these celeb break-ups??

i read the rumor about this in the NE awhile back, but both denied the rumor....

i hate to read this though...i thought they'd be one of the Hollywood couples to make it...

This one really surprises me, too. :(
Something must be in the bottled water!

PrayersForMaura said:
Heather sure is pretty :)

I think so too. Of course Richie isn't hard on the eyes--I think he is nice looking--and sexy! :blushing:

OHHHH Heather is now loking again? Lust her since TJ Hooker days :crazy:

"Oh, lah-dee-dah, we just GREW apart......yawn...."

(you'd think an 8-year-old child would be something in common to enjoy. Guess not)

Maybe they need to try a new brand of potting soil.

I was sad to hear this. Don't know why, I just was! I remember her saying he always wrote her love letters. I thought they would make it too. Another one bit the dust!

I thought that they would stay together, too. They just seemed so comfortable and loving around one another. What's wrong with having a predictable and secure life together? That's what normal people strive to have...

Marthatex said:
"Oh, lah-dee-dah, we just GREW apart......yawn...."

(you'd think an 8-year-old child would be something in common to enjoy. Guess not)

Maybe they need to try a new brand of potting soil.
Rumor was she was talking and flirting with her ex- Tommy Lee........ gross.:doh:

From the many articles I've read about their divorce, it's saying that Richie wanted another child and wanted to spend more time on the East coast (he's from Jersey, an only child, and that's where his parents are). She doesn't want another child nor did she want to move from California.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18283,00.html?fdnews

I doubt seriously this has anything to do with Tommy Lee. Last interview I saw of Heather she said they hadn't spoken in years.

As an outsider looking in, he seems to be the most likeable. For what THAT'S WORTH!:waitasec: :crazy:

julia said:
Bet there was more than growing apart.......

yeah, i think so too....i read that on her b-day, she was partying with some girlfriends...Richie wasn't there, but "rumor" has it she tried to call Tommy Lee several times, to try to make the party...i'm thinking, from what i read, Tommy Lee didn't make it...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back