760 users online (105 members and 655 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

KS - Montgomery Co., Female floating in Elk City Lake, Dec'17 - Cindy 'Pinky' Easom

Death is being investigated as a homicide.

Montgomery County Sheriff's Office seeks help to identify woman

Montgomery+County+body+found.jpg

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Mon...462623113.html
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Here is what I think is the boat ramp north of where she was found:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ca...!4d-95.8508168
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Does it look like the first tattoo says Zachariah and maybe Elijah on the other side? Not sure why one looks like itís upside down versus the other one. Elijah looks upside down.
    I see a yin and yang in the same and maybe the continuation of the anchor theme? Kids names that hold her steady and fast?

The anchor is supposed to symbolize steadfastness. Google image search shows anchors with Roman numerals and the Roman numerals signifies birth day. 1-10, so January 10 since sheís most likely stateside. Could be 1-10, October 1 but I would guess unlikely in KS.
    Last edited by Tbone144; 12-07-2017 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Continuing tattoo thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone144 View Post
    Does it look like the first tattoo says Zachariah and maybe Elijah on the other side? Not sure why one looks like it’s upside down versus the other one. Elijah looks upside down.
    I see a yin and yang in the same and maybe the continuation of the anchor theme? Kids names that hold her steady and fast?

The anchor is supposed to symbolize steadfastness. Google image search shows anchors with Roman numerals and the Roman numerals signifies birth day. 1-10, so January 10 since she’s most likely stateside. Could be 1-10, October 1 but I would guess unlikely in KS.
    I think you you are correct with the names and if you turn the picture sideways, it looks like the names are written on a crescent moon. I can also make out a star by it, but nothing else is clear to me.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I found a very graphic flier that appears to be an official police release that might help: (Sorry, if this isn't allowed, please remove it.) https://www.facebook.com/gaberiell.m...58?pnref=story

Quote Originally Posted by KaylaraOwl View Post
    I found a very graphic flier that appears to be an official police release that might help: (Sorry, if this isn't allowed, please remove it.) https://www.facebook.com/gaberiell.m...58?pnref=story
    In that context across her lower back looks more like crescent moon. Few more tats pictured as well. Will look when I get a chance.

By that Facebook page sheís been identified and I found the Facebook page of the alleged victim, canít see any matching tattoos in her photos. Face looks very similar though. Hopefully authorities will release her name soon.

I did the same thing. Went through her whole profile going pretty far back and can't find any pics of those tattoos.

Some comments are saying that she's been identified, but I'm not seeing an official note that that is the case.

Montgomery County Sheriff's Office

**********Press Release***********
    Update
    The unidentified female from 12/07/2017 has been identified as Cindy "Pinky" Ann Eason, 33 year old female from Miami, OK.
    Investigators from Montgomery County Sheriff's Office and Kansas Bereau of Investigations are currently investigating the incident as a homicide. If you have any information that could help investigators please call Montgomery County Sheriff's Office at 620-330-1000
    Over the last 24 hours the Sheriff's Office has received many calls with information on the identity of Eason. Sheriff Robert Dierks would like to thank everyone for their tips and information. "It is a tremendous help when the community comes forward with information" Dierks said. Sheriff Dierks would ask for patience while the investigation is continuing, and asks you give the family privacy as they morn the loss if a loved one.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...24207464490281
    - Audrey Hepburn

Authorities identify woman found in Kansas lake

15589802_G.jpg

[....]

The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office on Friday identified the victims as 33-year-old Cindy "Pinky" Ann Easom of Miami, Oklahoma. Her death is being investigated as a homicide.

[....]

http://www.kake.com/story/37025213/a...in-kansas-lake
    - Audrey Hepburn

Looks like the lady that threatened her got arrested for it, too.

if she was arrested for this, can you name her?

Quote Originally Posted by KaylaraOwl View Post
    Looks like the lady that threatened her got arrested for it, too.

rest in peace to this poor lady

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    if she was arrested for this, can you name her?
    She was arrested on an unrelated warrant, thatís why I didnít name her. Glad you found it. Soooo sad, my heart breaks for her kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast