Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>
Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #60
Thread #61
Thread #62
Thread #63
Thread #64
Thread #65
Thread #66
Thread #67
Thread #68
Thread #69
Thread #70
Thread #71
Thread #72
Thread #73
Thread #74
Thread #75

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

attachment.php

MOST RECENT:

ISP presser of 10/3/17
The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of October 2nd and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado

Could Daniel Nations, 32, get angry enough to pull a hatchet on people he felt offended him, as his arrest charges allege? "Possibly," his wife, Katelyn Nations, 30, told The Gazette. "In a fit of rage, yes."

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
While we wait, this is what Teller Co Sheriff shows for DN. I'm not sure what's being covered in the Teller Co Court right now though, unless they lumped all this under one case #? They said more charges could be added but I don't know if what's below reflects that or there are more to come. Wonder what school/college/university grounds he was on with the weapons?
attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.co.teller.co.us/Archonix...eDetail.aspx?ReferenceID=59179&InmateID=67833

ETA: If above link poses problems go here and click on Inmate Database Search: https://www.tellercountysheriff.com/teller-county-jail

Attachments

• DN Teller CO 1.jpg
    DN Teller CO 1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 123
  • DN Teller CO 2.jpg
    DN Teller CO 2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 124
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-75&p=13805784#post13805784

Link for final poll results.

Summary
BG is DN 10
BG is not DN 10
Unsure BG is DN 16
BG is possibly DN 1
None of the above 1

Total votes 38

My vote is not in the above figures as I cannot thank a post of mine so my vote would go to the " is DN" camp making that camp just in the lead.
Many are unsure and that got the highest votes. If this were a jury of 12 people it woud be approx 3 guilty 3 innocent with 6 undecided. I.e. a hung jury.

TY to all who voted.

Ty, Kizzy, for bringing links over to New Thread.

Please bring over the current Court Docket for DN that you posted. Tia

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-75&p=13805784#post13805784

Link for final poll results.

Summary
BG is DN 10
BG is not DN 10
Unsure BG is DN 16
BG is possibly DN 1
None of the above 1

Total votes 38

My vote is not in the above figures as I cannot thank a post of mine so my vote would go to the " is DN" camp making that camp just in the lead.
Many are unsure and that got the highest votes. If this were a jury of 12 people it woud be approx 3 guilty 3 innocent with 6 undecided. I.e. a hung jury.

TY to all who voted.

Thanks for doing that SS

Agree -- Thanks SS.

Got a question - how do we start a poll (on the next case) so it isn't so much work? Does it need a mod? TIA

I dunno. I haven't done one before. It wasn't much work TBH and I followed what I have seen done on other threads. The votes were automatically added up by the thanks system except for options I hadn't thought of initially.

BG=Bridge Guy (the man whose infamous voice was captured on Liberty's cell phone saying "Down the Hill" just before they were murdered).

I want to hear this letter of innocence from DN. Can we link it? or no?

He's still my suspect. Hatchet Man. I really wonder what the family thinks about DN.

moo

Hi new to the group... What or who is BG? Thanks
Welcome. Obviously trawling thru 75 threads is not a viable option but I do recommend you look at the Media thread and the Image thread which can be found on post number 1 of the thread. Both are no discussion threads but they will quickly help you get familiar with the case in a lot less time than looking through approx 75,000 posts on the regular threads. HTH

I want to hear this letter of innocence from DN. Can we link it? or no?

He's still my suspect. Hatchet Man. I really wonder what the family thinks about DN.

moo
Can't link at mo - haven't heard from Mods yet. Obviously if anyone sees it in MSM we would be able to link that. I can't understand why media hasn't picked it up. Probably all too busy covering sport.
Eta. It's getting late for me so may not hear about this unless mods post it direct on the thread.

Ty, Kizzy, for bringing links over to New Thread.

Please bring over the current Court Docket for DN that you posted. Tia

Thanks but that wasn't me, I'm guessing it was a mod. Here is DN's current docket as of today :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• DN Court 12_9_17.jpg
    DN Court 12_9_17.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 657
RL moves one step closer to possibly improved conditions (hopefully closer to home). Hoping for a good outcome at his modification hearing.

mycase.IN.gov
08D01-1704-F6-000024

12/07/2017
Defendant's Motion for Modification is set for January 9, 2018 at 8:30 a.m.
Transport Order Entered

ADMIN NOTE:

The linked video is by a youtube account holder who claims to have received a letter from Daniel Nations written from jail. Websleuths cannot verify the authenticity of the letter. You may discuss the video linked below and it's contents.

[video=youtube;BuCg4fnT3Lg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuCg4fnT3Lg&amp;feature=youtu.be[/video]

You may give the linked video's content as much or as little weight as you feel appropriate. If you disagree with one another as to the veracity of its content please do not bicker simply agree to disagree and move on.

AGAIN: Websleuths cannot and does not verify the content of the video - you will determine how much weight to assign to it.

ADMIN NOTE:

The linked video is by a youtube account holder who claims to have received a letter from Daniel Nations written from jail. Websleuths cannot verify the authenticity of the letter. You may discuss the video linked below and it's contents.

[video=youtube;BuCg4fnT3Lg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuCg4fnT3Lg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

You may give the linked video's content as much or as little weight as you feel appropriate. If you disagree with one another as to the veracity of its content please do not bicker simply agree to disagree and move on.

AGAIN: Websleuths cannot and does not verify the content of the video - you will determine how much weight to assign to it.

So they don’t have DN’s DNA?

ETA: DN says the Indiana investigators didn’t take his DNA because of advice from his attorney, but later says he gave it up for the Colorado investigators.

He is a better writer than I would have thought, and if I only read his words, and didn’t question anything, I would say he is innocent of both crimes.

All the professions of love for his beautiful wife and children are kind of strange, given she has put the knife in the back to him in the media.

Look forward to hearing more from all of you here.

BG=Bridge Guy (the man whose infamous voice was captured on Liberty's cell phone saying "Down the Hill" just before they were murdered).
BG is the person in the photos. Was it ever confirmed conclusively that the voice recording belonged to the person in the photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail