Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaredtopost

Reaction score
*UPDATE* MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND ARRESTED MARIAH PRESUMED DEAD
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Search-underway-for-missing-toddler-in-Onslow-County-460279893.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tlcya - ETA IMAGE OF MISSING CHILD

attachment.php

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Media Thread

Previous Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Attachments

• mariah2.jpg
    mariah2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 165
Man accused of moving the body of 3-year-old Mariah Woods held on $1 million bail
By M.L. NESTEL
Dec 4, 2017

Earl Kimrey, the man charged with withholding information from North Carolina investigators who were searching for 3-year-old Mariah Woods, appeared before a North Carolina judge on Monday. Mariah was found dead over the weekend in a creek after an extensive search that included FBI officials.

Kimrey, the 32-year-old live-in boyfriend of Mariah's mother, Kristy Woods, answered all of the judge's questions and was held in the Onslow County Detention Center on $1 million bail. His next court appearance is Dec. 18.

Documents: Missing toddler sexually abused

The document lists several acts of abuse, including accusing Adolphus Earl Kimrey of hitting the boys with a belt and one of them in the face, causing a nosebleed, and sexual abuse against 3-year-old Mariah.

One of the brothers said Kristy Woods, the children’s mother, knew of the sexual abuse and that she allegedly “failed to protect the juveniles from exposure to sexual abuse,” according to the document.

YouTube Video

As per Tricia the mother is no longer considered a victim and we are allowing discussion of the YouTube video. "The tooth paste is out of the tube" so to speak.

That being said, NO name calling or descriptive posts wishing her the torture chamber or along those lines. Websleuths does not roll like that. PERIOD.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this.

Dear Websleuths Members,

HLN's Ashleigh Banfield somehow received an actual CPS report about Mariah's family.

According to the official report, Mariah's brother said the boyfriend did sexually abuse her, and saw it happen.

The boys also told CPS that the boyfriend, Earl Kimery, beat them.

According to the report, the boys say their mom knew.

While Mariah's mother Kristy Woods, has not been charged she is no longer considered an innocent victim in this case.

PLEASE DO NOT START CALLING ANYONE NAMES OR DESCRIBING HOW YOU WANT THEM TO DIE. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT. NO MORE WARNINGS.

As emotional as this case is we need to keep the case discussion going. When you post your description of what you want to happen to a perp, or you start calling people names, you bring the case discussion to a halt.

While I agree with everyone's sentiment it has no place in this discussion.

Otherwise, you can discuss Kristy Wood. You can sleuth her background. You can use what is in the report as reported by Ashleigh Banfield but please be sure you stick to the parts of the report that are actually from the CPS report. Banfield tends to add her opinion and make it sound like fact.

Please do not make more work for our already overworked mods. Remember the rules

Thank you,

Tricia

Bumping up

I just want to know when Mom will be arrested.No way I buy that she had nothing to do with any of this.The man already had a violent history and yet she brings this creep around her babies.She had to know about the abuse.

EK is charged with trying to deceive the public The defendant acted with deceit and intent to defraud, so if this is a valid charge then if proven KH knew anything about it, looks like they would have already charged her with this charge as well.There has been no official report of cause of death yet so I do wish people would wait on the facts before we pass judgment.The truth will come out..EK will make a plea deal and tell all I believe.

Strange thing to say IMO.

I am pretty sure he knew the hell these kids were going through early on in the investigation. .after being in LE for so long unfortunately one gets a feel for things quickly. I don't find it strange at all that he said that, quite a few of us here would have taken that baby in if it would have meant keeping her safe.

EK is charged with trying to deceive the public The defendant acted with deceit and intent to defraud, so if this is a valid charge then if proven KH knew anything about it, looks like they would have already charged her with this charge as well.There has been no official report of cause of death yet so I do wish people would wait on the facts before we pass judgment.The truth will come out..EK will make a plea deal and tell all I believe.

Where are you getting this from? Has there been a new charge or are you referring to the charges he is currently sitting in jail for?

I am pretty sure he knew the hell these kids were going through early on in the investigation. .after being in LE for so long unfortunately one gets a feel for things quickly. I don't find it strange at all that he said that, quite a few of us here would have taken that baby in if it would have meant keeping her safe.
I find it strange not because of what he personally judged to be the situation but because it's a roundabout disclosure before inquiries are complete and before charges are laid.

They have the autopsy results back, I was hoping to have heard something about that by now, along with additional charges. Hopefully this week.

Strange thing to say IMO.

I think it's just a southern thang. He likely thought she'd go to CPS if found alive (I think he knew that wasn't going to happen though) rather than placed with family. Probably just meant, he'd gladly welcome her into his family. Not being snarky toward the sheriff, but, I see it all the time, after one has gone missing, or turned up deceased, or found alive. Not to be snarky, toward the sheriff, he may have been genuine, but spoke in a moment of sadness/heartache, while dealing with the situation. I'm guessing lots of folks said something similar during that week, but, I wonder how many, who said much the same, have now lined up to foster/adopt her brothers? In other words, they meant it in their heart, at the time, that they'd have welcomed Mariah.

Unless there have been new charges that I am unaware of the only 2 charges against EK with regard to Mariah are:
Felony Obstruction
Felony Concealment of a Death

The phrase : “The defendant acted with deceit and intent to Defraud” from the verbiage in the arrest warrant is a discription of the actions leading to the obstruction charge not a different charge.

§ 14-401.22. Concealment of death; disturbing human remains; dismembering human remains. (a) Except as provided in subsection (a1) of this section, any person who, with the intent to conceal the death of a person, fails to notify a law enforcement authority of the death or secretly buries or otherwise secretly disposes of a dead human body is guilty of a Class I felony. (a1) Any person who, with the intent to conceal the death of a child, fails to notify a law enforcement authority of the death or secretly buries or otherwise secretly disposes of a dead child's body is guilty of a Class H felony. For purposes of this subsection, a child is any person who is less than 16 years of age. (b) Any person who aids, counsels, or abets any other person in concealing the death of a person is guilty of a Class A1 misdemeanor.
https://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/PDF/BySection/Chapter_14/GS_14-401.22.pdf

Article 30. Obstructing Justice. § 14-221. Breaking or entering jails with intent to injure prisoners. If any person shall conspire to break or enter any jail or other place of confinement of prisoners charged with crime or under sentence, for the purpose of killing or otherwise injuring any prisoner confined therein; or if any person shall engage in breaking or entering any such jail or other place of confinement of such prisoners with intent to kill or injure any prisoner, he shall be punished as a Class F felon. (1893, c. 461, s. 1; Rev., s. 3698; C.S., s. 4376; 1979, c. 760, s. 5; 1979, 2nd Sess., c. 1316, s. 47; 1981, c. 63, s. 1, c. 179, s. 14; 1993, c. 539, s. 1210; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 24, s. 14(c).) § 14-221.1. Altering, destroying, or stealing evidence of criminal conduct. Any person who breaks or enters any building, structure, compartment, vehicle, file, cabinet, drawer, or any other enclosure wherein evidence relevant to any criminal offense or court proceeding is kept or stored with the purpose of altering, destroying or stealing such evidence; or any person who alters, destroys, or steals any evidence relevant to any criminal offense or court proceeding shall be punished as a Class I felon. As used in this section, the word evidence shall mean any article or document in the possession of a law-enforcement officer or officer of the General Court of Justice being retained for the purpose of being introduced in evidence or having been introduced in evidence or being preserved as evidence. (1975, c. 806, ss. 1, 2; 1979, c. 760, s. 5; 1979, 2nd Sess., c. 1316, s. 47; 1981, c. 63, s. 1; c. 179, s. 14.) § 14-221.2. Altering court documents or entering unauthorized judgments. Any person who without lawful authority intentionally enters a judgment upon or materially alters or changes any criminal or civil process, criminal or civil pleading, or other official case record is guilty of a Class H felony. (1979, c. 526; 1979, 2nd Sess., c. 1316, s. 14; 1981, c. 63, s. 1; c. 179, s. 14.) § 14-222: Repealed by Session Laws 1993 (Reg. Sess., 1994), c. 767, s. 30(12). § 14-223. Resisting officers. If any person shall willfully and unlawfully resist, delay or obstruct a public officer in discharging or attempting to discharge a duty of his office, he shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor. (1889, c. 51, s. 1; Rev., s. 3700; C.S., s. 4378; 1969, c. 1224, s. 1; 1993, c. 539, s. 136; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 24, s. 14(c).) § 14-224. Repealed by Session Laws 1973, c. 1286, s. 26. § 14-225. False reports to law enforcement agencies or officers. (a) Except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, any person who shall willfully make or cause to be made to a law enforcement agency or officer any false, deliberately misleading or unfounded report, for the purpose of interfering with the operation of a law enforcement agency, or to hinder or obstruct any law enforcement officer in the performance of his duty, shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.

(b) A violation of subsection (a) of this section is punishable as a Class H felony if the false, deliberately misleading, or unfounded report relates to a law enforcement investigation involving the disappearance of a child as that term is defined in G.S. 14-318.5 or child victim of a Class A, B1, B2, or C felony offense. For purposes of this subsection, a child is any person who is less than 16 years of age. (1941, c. 363; 1969, c. 1224, s. 3; 1993, c. 539, s. 137; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 23, ss. 1-3; c. 24, s. 14(c); 2013-52, s. 6.)
https://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/PDF/ByArticle/Chapter_14/Article_30.pdf
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1A91AACA-CFA1-4E20-9766-7B8FD389218D.jpg
    1A91AACA-CFA1-4E20-9766-7B8FD389218D.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,842
  • CAE789D3-A022-47BF-AEEA-09938E490A77.jpg
    CAE789D3-A022-47BF-AEEA-09938E490A77.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,851
<snipped>

First post but been following for a good while...I hope this is allowed?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think it's just a southern thang. He likely thought she'd go to CPS if found alive (I think he knew that wasn't going to happen though) rather than placed with family. Probably just meant, he'd gladly welcome her into his family. Not being snarky toward the sheriff, but, I see it all the time, after one has gone missing, or turned up deceased, or found alive. Not to be snarky, toward the sheriff, he may have been genuine, but spoke in a moment of sadness/heartache, while dealing with the situation. I'm guessing lots of folks said something similar during that week, but, I wonder how many, who said much the same, have now lined up to foster/adopt her brothers? In other words, they meant it in their heart, at the time, that they'd have welcomed Mariah.
I worry so much for those two boys.I wish someone loving who had the ability to get them the help they need would adopt them.It just seems like all the adults in their lives have issues.That poor oldest boy has been through hell.

I didn't bring it over, but, did want to mention Tortoise's post #873, on the previous thread, #8. I too believe this could be close to how things went down.

<snipped>

First post but been following for a good while...I hope this is allowed?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I hate to do this to you on your first post but that site is not considered Mainstream Media and is not allowed. I've been reading there too. We just can't bring it here.

No worries and welcome to WS!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boys are with CPS custody because Kristy was not supposed to have contact with them until the custody hearing.

They were staying with her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member