AZ Murdered Child in Phoenix in early 80's

nhlfan

Reaction score
I seem to recall a little girl (approximate age 4-6, I think) kidnapped from her home in Phoenix in the 1980's. As I recall her mother and father held a press conference, begging for her return. I remember thinking at the time her parents appeared to be what might have been construed as "druggies" (not an accusation, just saying this was the appearance they gave) and I remember wondering at the time if they had owed a possible drug debt, etc., to someone and that's why she was taken. I remember watching the news and seeing that her body was eventually found in an abandoned car, stabbed to death. Does anyone remember the name of the child or her parents? Does anyone know if this crime was ever solved? I also remember we had a neighbor who seemed to think her dad was in with a local outlaw MC club at the time, and this may have had something to do with her abduction and murder as well. This case has always haunted me and I have always wondered the outcome. If you know anything, please share. So very sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back