1514 users online (261 members and 1253 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1118
  1. #1036
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Southwest Ontario
    Posts
    1,729
    I had to pick up my dog from Boarding today and as it happens I drove past the "Barn" on Roseville Rd. I've driven past many times as it's on my route to various places I frequent. Today I stopped and sat quietly for a bit. I realized that I had driven past the barn probably twice while Laura lay in that barn all rolled up in a tarp. Today the sadness of what happened to Laura really hit home.

    I am so glad that these two deviants have been found guilty again. I'm going to hold out hope that Judge Code sentences them consecutively. They deserve it; both of them. They are both not worthy of living in our society.

    MOO
    What goes around comes around

  2. #1037
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgrove View Post
    I had to pick up my dog from Boarding today and as it happens I drove past the "Barn" on Roseville Rd. I've driven past many times as it's on my route to various places I frequent. Today I stopped and sat quietly for a bit. I realized that I had driven past the barn probably twice while Laura lay in that barn all rolled up in a tarp. Today the sadness of what happened to Laura really hit home.
    Nice that I came to read only this post and silly billy's and it seems a while...so in quiet contemplation and a tear with you Tealgrove I agrea
    I am so glad that these two deviants have been found guilty again. I'm going to hold out hope that Judge Code sentences them consecutively. They deserve it; both of them. They are both not worthy of living in our society.

    MOO
    Nice that I came to read only this post and silly billy's, it seems a while since I logged on(but not as long as it should be)but glad- only these...so in quiet contemplation and a tear with you Tealgrove - I agree. I have only driven by there twice in my life. so hard to believe this happened.

  3. #1038
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Posts
    839
    Off topic, but I just want to wish each one of you a Happy New Year ó May it be full of only the very best kinds of things. I have missed you all very much, although I have been able to read all your insightful posts. Hope that Christmas filled your homes with joy, warmth and laughter. 🥂


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. #1039
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by ABro View Post
    People fresh out of school don't get lots of credit. And they have even more problems when they have a criminal record.

    The Crown is not gifting Christina Noudga a ticket. She didn't use it so the ATtorney General gets its money back. That's how business travel works. When your business trip is cancelled, your company doesn't just say, "Hey no biggie. Use the ticket for your next vacay." They get a refund.

    I don't know why people here are pretending that the lifestyle portrayed on Noudga's Instagram is accessible to a student who's not independently wealthy because it's not. Simple arithmetic will tell you that.
    1. I was just trying to give examples of ways that someone could get a few thousand together to travel with friends. Credit was one possibility. Gifts were another. I never said she was the one that applied for the credit. As I stated in my message, her parents could have refinanced the home, or applied for a loan. They could have co-signed a loan with her. She could have a wealthy friend or boyfriend. Why do you think she is not capable of obtaining money somehow? She is manipulative and has made poor choices in her life, what is to stop her from spending money she doesnít actually have. She probably owes a ton of money at this point, whatís a couple of thousand extra? Why is it so hard for people to think she canít figure out a way to travel with friends? She could be a drug dealer or an escort or robbing banks for all we know but personally I like the KISS method and I think she is just using credit or borrowing from friends and is not thinking long term because she never has.

    2. She may have been flown to Canada by the crown with the intention to have her take the stand and then they decided not to call her. Is there any proof that the crown did NOT fly her to Canada? Since we are talking about IG....she did post pictures suggesting she was in Toronto while the the trial was still going on. I doubt the crown flies their witnesses internationally on a red eye the night before they are supposed to testify. And if they change their strategy I doubt they would put the witness on the stand just because they had paid for the flight and the ticket was used.

  5. #1040
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by ABro View Post
    People fresh out of school don't get lots of credit. And they have even more problems when they have a criminal record.

    The Crown is not gifting Christina Noudga a ticket. She didn't use it so the ATtorney General gets its money back. That's how business travel works. When your business trip is cancelled, your company doesn't just say, "Hey no biggie. Use the ticket for your next vacay." They get a refund.

    I don't know why people here are pretending that the lifestyle portrayed on Noudga's Instagram is accessible to a student who's not independently wealthy because it's not. Simple arithmetic will tell you that.

    Not true. When in school, they hand out credit cards like candy. When I attended Uni, they gave me a $3000 credit card just for filling out a survey.

    Also, when in school I traveled to Cuba, Scotland, Ireland, NYC, and I was broke pretty much throughout school. It really isn't hard to bunch together a couple of grand to travel. I would say she has a lavish lifestyle if she had a new car, hair and nails done every week, shopping etc. The lifestyle she portrays isn't a rich one at all.

  6. #1041
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by Jealoushe View Post
    Not true. When in school, they hand out credit cards like candy. When I attended Uni, they gave me a $3000 credit card just for filling out a survey.

    Also, when in school I traveled to Cuba, Scotland, Ireland, NYC, and I was broke pretty much throughout school. It really isn't hard to bunch together a couple of grand to travel. I would say she has a lavish lifestyle if she had a new car, hair and nails done every week, shopping etc. The lifestyle she portrays isn't a rich one at all.
    $3,000 in credit wouldn't pay for the lifestyle as documented on Instagram. Nor the $30,000 in med school tuition.

    Again, arithmetic,

  7. #1042
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    42
    I wish I could find it, but I am sure I read somewhere that Crown Counsel Cameron referenced cancelling CN's ticket they had purchased when they decided her appearance was not going to be helpful/she would not be truthful. That's the most likely scenario imo, that it was cancelled immediately upon that decision. I'm most certain they wouldn't let her redeem a taxpayer paid ticket just cause it was already booked. Her return to Canada if she's actually here would've been funded privately somehow.

    ETA: link where cancellation of ticket is referenced.
    https://www.thespec.com/news-story/7...osma-s-murder/
    Last edited by YYC Lady; 01-02-2018 at 06:34 PM.

  8. #1043
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    498
    This is interesting...


    http://data.torontopolice.on.ca/data...9.495%2C43.643


    Navigate to Etobicoke... click on the Blue Dot at Maplegate. You will find not one, but 2 homicides listed for Nov 28 2012
    One is listed as "Other", the 2nd is listed as "Shooting:
    Is it possible that both Laura's murder and Wayne's murder are improperly recorded as Nov 28 2012?
    I'm not aware of another homicide at Maplegate...


    Excerpted from the above linked website...

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Just4TB; 01-03-2018 at 12:00 AM.

  9. #1044
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Posts
    839

    Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

    Quote Originally Posted by Just4TB View Post
    This is interesting...


    http://data.torontopolice.on.ca/data...9.495%2C43.643


    Navigate to Etobicoke... click on the Blue Dot at Maplegate. You will find not one, but 2 homicides listed for Nov 28 2012
    One is listed as "Other", the 2nd is listed as "Shooting:
    Is it possible that both Laura's murder and Wayne's murder are improperly recorded as Nov 28 2012?
    I'm not aware of another homicide at Maplegate...


    Excerpted from the above linked website...

    An incredible find. This is fascinating and very odd. Even the event IDs are distinct, 5 digits apart. I am wondering, re the event IDs, if perhaps for 22 Division there were 5 murders within their division from the date that Laura was murdered until WM was murdered?

    Perhaps you are correct in that Lauraís murder has been entered incorrectly as far as the date of death is concerned.

    I hope that someone in the know will be able to explain this.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MrsThreadgoode; 01-03-2018 at 02:10 AM.

  10. #1045
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by ABro View Post
    $3,000 in credit wouldn't pay for the lifestyle as documented on Instagram. Nor the $30,000 in med school tuition.

    Again, arithmetic,
    Not even close to what I said. You said college kids can't get credit, when in fact they hand out $3000 ccs like candy. Anyone with good credit at that time could easily get more, and I wasn't saying she used credit to pay for her life anyways.

    A lot of people take loans for school, I know all my friends did. Many of them in the $30-$50k range and they are paying them back now. There are countless possibilities for someone in school to be able to travel. I still think her lifestyle is easily within reach for students.


  11. #1046
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jealoushe View Post
    Not even close to what I said. You said college kids can't get credit, when in fact they hand out $3000 ccs like candy. Anyone with good credit at that time could easily get more, and I wasn't saying she used credit to pay for her life anyways.

    A lot of people take loans for school, I know all my friends did. Many of them in the $30-$50k range and they are paying them back now. There are countless possibilities for someone in school to be able to travel. I still think her lifestyle is easily within reach for students.
    I have seen 50k taken out in loans at the low interest rate. My kids traveled all over while in school. They found ways.

  12. #1047
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4
    I am very happy these two have been found guilty.

  13. #1048
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsThreadgoode View Post
    An incredible find. This is fascinating and very odd. Even the event IDs are distinct, 5 digits apart. I am wondering, re the event IDs, if perhaps for 22 Division there were 5 murders within their division from the date that Laura was murdered until WM was murdered?

    Perhaps you are correct in that Laura’s murder has been entered incorrectly as far as the date of death is concerned.

    I hope that someone in the know will be able to explain this.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It is very strange. As you noted, 5 digit gap. I am wondering if there was another death around that time, that was deemed natural, but later was deemed a homicide? Obviously, DM was not charged with a 4th murder, but that could simply be due to a lack of evidence that would lead to a conviction. When / how did WM's gf / fiancťe die?

  14. #1049
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Posts
    839

    Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

    Quote Originally Posted by Just4TB View Post
    It is very strange. As you noted, 5 digit gap. I am wondering if there was another death around that time, that was deemed natural, but later was deemed a homicide? Obviously, DM was not charged with a 4th murder, but that could simply be due to a lack of evidence that would lead to a conviction. When / how did WM's gf / fiancťe die?

    As per this article, WMís girlfriend, Elizabeth Glass, passed away in 2009.

    IIRC, when WM died, he did have another girlfriend (I think they were engaged) but I donít know her name. I could be mistaken about this, though. Mindís not what it used to be.

    http://nationalpost.com/news/millard...o-dismantle-it

    I really suspect that your initial thought is probably correct, that someone has made a mistake and put the incorrect date of death for Laura. I wonder who we could call to point out that there is a possibility of an error in those records? Serious records to have such a mistake.

    And there are more mistakes in those records as well!

    All MSM (read in the article above) report WMís death as November 29, 2012, however both of those records state the deaths as November 28.

    Very strange.

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MrsThreadgoode; 01-04-2018 at 01:50 AM.

  15. #1050
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southwestern Ontario
    Posts
    4,760
    I think the 2 items in the registry are the last numbers for the year 2012? (559 and 560?) They would have been added much after the fact, since they didn't know the 2 were homicides until ... wasn't it something like April 2014? They would have gone back in to add those 2, after the fact. The Crown's position was that LB was murdered at Maple Gate, and we know that WM died at Maple Gate, both in 2012, and those are the only entries for that address. Someone has just plugged in the wrong date on LB's death.
    The date of WM's death is interesting.. if it has been always reported as being November 29th, but in that document it says November 28th, I wonder if police were called on the 29th, perhaps early in the morning, like just after midnight, but the autopsy showed that WM had died the day before? Or maybe the 28th is also an error?

Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.27.17 - Day 22
    By sillybilly in forum Timothy Bosma
    Replies: 279
    Last Post: 11-28-2017, 11:31 AM
  2. Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.21.17 - Day 19
    By sillybilly in forum Timothy Bosma
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 11:09 AM
  3. Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.14.17 - Day 15
    By sillybilly in forum Timothy Bosma
    Replies: 370
    Last Post: 11-15-2017, 11:17 AM
  4. Laura Babcock Murder Trial 10.31.17 - Day 7
    By sillybilly in forum Timothy Bosma
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 11-01-2017, 10:14 AM
  5. Laura Babcock Murder Trial 10.26.17 - Day 4
    By sillybilly in forum Timothy Bosma
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 10-27-2017, 10:06 AM

Tags for this Thread