1130 users online (233 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Stepson Tortured for 1 1/2 years

http://www.dailysentinel.com/news/co...DStorture.html

I've lurked around these forums for a while now, following each case. Most of the time I'm just too darn angry to post. I keep thinking I'll calm down so what I say is coherent...Looks like that day will never come...

Quote Originally Posted by cathieq
    http://www.dailysentinel.com/news/co...DStorture.html

I've lurked around these forums for a while now, following each case. Most of the time I'm just too darn angry to post. I keep thinking I'll calm down so what I say is coherent...Looks like that day will never come...
    Welcome cathieq...sorry this post was the one the marks you first with WS People are sick, it just amazes and disgusts me that people do this to children. At least the poor kid had enough strength in him to report this to the teacher. I hope his Mom and Stepdad suffer for what they have done to that poor baby.

Awww, man....that's just sad! And, his freakin' mother watched. What sick, twisted people they are!

Welcome cathieq

Every time I hear about mothers letting this happen I get sick to my stomach .I am so glad he told someone what was happening .

welcome cathieq. This poor baby kneeling on grains of rice while holding bricks over his head. Praise God he has been rescued. You know it hurt his feelings and he was probably confused as to why his mom did nothing as all this was happening.

Angry

That is horribly disgusting. These people should get done to them exactly what they do to others

$10000.00 bond hardly sounds like enough. I think they should face being tied to a bed and beaten, along with sleeping on the floor, kneeling on rice, and running around with a 100 pound back pack on their backs.

Let me first say that I have a wonderful husband who is so good to my daughter. However, I would have beat the s**t out of any SOB who ever even thought about abusing my child. I blame the mom the most in this one. To be able to stand back and watch someone beat your baby is beyond EVIL and no punishment on earth is bad enough for her!

Hell is not hot enough for people like this!

AMEN sister! The devil is just not mean enough to dish out the kind of punishment they deserve, to sit back and watch it. That is pure ice running in their veins, they need to be beaten as well and lots of other stuff, but I am just too mad to type it all here. Sons of *****es.

He would have only been about 7 years old when the abuse started. Thank goodness he finally got brave enough to tell. And thank goodness he lived through it. That part about holding bricks above his head while kneeling on grains of rice- I know how much my arms hurt when I have to do something for very long above my head. And I have never had to do it while kneeling on rice or holding anything as heavy as a brick. I hope they both get the 20 years, and not the minimum 2.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ~wildangel~
    That is horribly disgusting. These people should get done to them exactly what they do to others
    Welcome, Wildangel, I wholeheartedly agree!

I, personally, am glad that someone believed him and acted upon it. This is a life saved because someone did. Welcome all newbies.

I personally think that mothers in these situations should recieve just as much jail time if not more then the boyfriend/stepfather.

I am sorry but I dont want to hear about the poor battered women because if it was the biological dad and a step mom noone would think he should not recieve the same time.

In my opinion what the mother did hurts more than the physical abuse. This poor little boy. I commend him for having the courage to come forward when so many don't, that saved his life, and God bless the teacher for listening and beliving him. Abuse is too often found too late b/c these horrible people inflicting it scare the child to death about telling.

God! I work in a school and know you sadly do get parents that do not have a clue how to look after their children. Little things bug me like how for example they can send their child into school first thing Monday morning with jumpers covered in egg/beans etc when they have had the whole weekend to give them a quick rinse?

But this is on a whole, whole different scale - this is not igorance. This is evil.
    This is someone actually getting some sort of satisfaction out of the abuse which seems completely perverted to me! I think the punishments for these sorts of criminals should be tailor made for the individual concerned ie to force them to do exactly what their victim had to and for as long as ... disgusting!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast