870 users online (147 members and 723 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    6,103

    9/11 commision report

    This is on the history channel from 8-10pm tonight.
    Also it will show again at midnight on the same channel.


    They also played tapes of the phone calls and cabin transmissions.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    This is on the history channel from 8-10pm tonight.
    Also it will show again at midnight on the same channel.


    They also played tapes of the phone calls and cabin transmissions.
    i want to think i've seen this, but i'll check it out...thanks for the heads up..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    6,103
    Quote Originally Posted by close_enough
    i want to think i've seen this, but i'll check it out...thanks for the heads up..
    Hello Close-enough,
    You are very welcome for the headsup.I did not even know that it was on until a friend of mine called to tell me.So I just had to post it.I amgoing towatch itagain at midnight since I missed the first half hour.

  4. #4
    whoa, it was 2 hours long, & very interesting...i think i had caught a little of this in the past, when it first aired, but not the entire thing....

    i thought it was really interesting about the one security guy not allowing one of the terrorists to board his flight (the one with only 4, instead of 5)...if i'm not mistaken, this was flight 93??...(correct me if i'm wrong)...

    the guy w/security got into some trouble for doing that, racial profiling & all, but he did what his gut instincts told him that day....the guy didn't have a round trip ticket, & something just didn't "seem right" about him.....out of all the so called security we had goin on, he was the only one that actually did his job....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    6,103
    Quote Originally Posted by close_enough
    whoa, it was 2 hours long, & very interesting...i think i had caught a little of this in the past, when it first aired, but not the entire thing....

    i thought it was really interesting about the one security guy not allowing one of the terrorists to board his flight (the one with only 4, instead of 5)...if i'm not mistaken, this was flight 93??...(correct me if i'm wrong)...

    the guy w/security got into some trouble for doing that, racial profiling & all, but he did what his gut instincts told him that day....the guy didn't have a round trip ticket, & something just didn't "seem right" about him.....out of all the so called security we had goin on, he was the only one that actually did his job....
    Hi Close_enough,
    Yes it was long and very,very interesting.



    You are right about the security guard.I cannot believe that the other guard!The one from the actual airport footage;the one who let the hijacker through after he failed the metal dectector several times!



    One of the hijackers on flight 77 used the social security # of a women here in Vermont.She died 30 years prior to the attack.She lived and died in Bennington.The hijacker was Saeed Alghamdi the (insert F-word here)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    Hi Close_enough,
    Yes it was long and very,very interesting.



    You are right about the security guard.I cannot believe that the other guard!The one from the actual airport footage;the one who let the hijacker through after he failed the metal dectector several times!



    One of the hijackers on flight 77 used the social security # of a women here in Vermont.She died 30 years prior to the attack.She lived and died in Bennington.The hijacker was Saeed Alghamdi the (insert F-word here)
    ugh, i know!!!...security said "ah, just go on"

    the hijackers sure had it nailed down...(planning)...



Similar Threads

  1. Joe Paterno's Family Releases It's Own Report critical of Freeh Report
    By Steely Dan in forum Jerry Sandusky-Cover Up at Penn State
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 09:03 PM
  2. Autopsy Report - Tox Report
    By ThoughtElf in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:26 AM
  3. Report: Entertainers in steroid report
    By Dark Knight in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 04:50 PM
  4. New Jersey Death Penalty Study Commision Report
    By ihadcabinfever in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 02:17 PM