GUILTY MI - Michelle Kukulski, 46, Crawford County, 7 Dec 2017 *Arrest*

Thursday, the day she disappeared, was a very bad weather day here. I wonder if they have her car? Today is the first I've heard of this case. A friend of mine is a friend of hers. It's bad weather again yesterday and today. Following.

http://www.9and10news.com/2017/12/12/crawford-county-deputies-search-missing-grayling-woman/

I don't believe they have found her vehicle as of yet. “Tuesday is the 12th this was reported on the 8th, we have had some snowfall since then, so tracks get covered up, it makes it hard and it’s cold out, its very cold out. We’re looking for this vehicle, we’re doing the best we can,” says Wakefield."

It also states that K-9s are having a difficult time because of the snow. I wonder where they are tracking her from? Did she ever make it to the ex-husband's to pick up her daughter's things? It doesn't really say if she did or not.

The undersheriff says she was last seen leaving a home in South Branch Township and deputies and Michigan State Police have been actively searching for her since, around Chase Bridge Road. Later in the article it says they are searching around a cell phone tower her phone lost pinged off of.

KUKULSKI-michelle-missing-300x169.jpg

http://www.9and10news.com/2017/12/12/deputies-msp-actively-looking-missing-grayling-woman/

I'd like to know why everything is so quiet about this? We need more info..did she make it to the ex husbands house? Who talked to her on the phone? Did she make any calls, any video of her on anyone's security systems, or business tapes? I'm not seeing anything on the news, no one is asking for help searching. Did she have a boyfriend, or significant other? What of the ex husband..did he talk to her? Her children? Any info from maybe her best friend(s)? Credit card activity? Internet activity? Odd searches on her computer or phone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd like to know why everything is so quiet about this? We need more info..did she make it to the ex husbands house? Who talked to her on the phone? Did she make any calls, any video of her on anyone's security systems, or business tapes? I'm not seeing anything on the news, no one is asking for help searching. Did she have a boyfriend, or significant other? What of the ex husband..did he talk to her? Her children? Any info from maybe her best friend(s)? Credit card activity? Internet activity? Odd searches on her computer or phone?

Now a homicide investigation: http://upnorthlive.com/news/local/m...ing-person-case-turned-homicide-investigation

The Crawford County Sheriff's Department is interviewing Michelle Kukulski's estranged husband.

The undersheriff says the last time anyone heard from Michelle was when she was on her way to her husband's house in Crawford County to pick up some things for her child.

Deputies and state police troopers blocked off part of a snowy M-72 in Crawford County and put Michelle's estranged husband in one of their patrol cars to bring him in for questioning.

More at link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh oh! Car found downstate? I wonder where..hmmm.. Bad weather here (and there) again today. I haven't yet heard this in local news. Thanks for posting the link.

Ugh. These ex-husband cases are just becoming way too familiar.

I don't know how to link the article, but maybe someone else can do that .. The 30 year boyfriend of M. Kukulski has been arrested for open murder. The couple have three children together. To my knowledge, no body yet. They did find her car downstate. This article about three hours old. :(

I'd like to know where they found the car. I'm from downstate. Probably not far off 75, since that is the way down from the Grayling area. No real details. I wish they would tell more. Like, how do they know he (allegedly) murdered her. What took them so long to snag him, I wonder?

I just read an update. Michelle Kukulskes body has been found, Oscoda, today. The boyfriend finally admitted what happened. Dumped her body along Mapes road, drove her car down to Clarkston and got a ride back. Only one reported in the courtroom today for this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back