1059 users online (168 members and 891 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

It's Official--No Lance Sheryl

Lance Armstrong, Crow Decide to Split

AUSTIN, Texas - Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow have split, the couple announced in a joint statement Friday night. The seven-time Tour de France champion and the rock star announced their engagement in September. It would have been her first marriage and his second. He has three children from a previous marriage.

"After much thought and consideration we have made a very tough decision to split up. We both have a deep love and respect for each other and we ask that everyone respect our privacy during this very difficult time," the statement said

http://tinyurl.com/a9ryo
    Last edited by Buzz Mills; 02-04-2006 at 05:32 AM.

I had a feeling that was coming - it's been speculated for a while now.

I'd be happy to console her! to Sheryl!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    I'd be happy to console her! to Sheryl!
    give give give .
    Do you ever stop?

how ya been DK?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    I had a feeling that was coming - it's been speculated for a while now.
    She may not realize it yet, but she is so much better off without him. I just hope she runs into a nice guy like Dark Knight sometime soon. DK said he would cherish her.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    give give give .
    Do you ever stop?

how ya been DK?
    LOL! I have been told I am generous to a fault in that regards!!!!

Been ok, how about you?

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    She may not realize it yet, but she is so much better off without him. I just hope she runs into a nice guy like Dark Knight sometime soon. DK said he would cherish her.
    Exactly!!! I would definitely cherish her!!! Thanks for the endorsement Buzz! I just hope Sheryl reads this in time so she can turn to me rather than drugs or alcohol! to Sheryl!!!!

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I also think that she is the lucky one! Don't know DK, but I feel certain his girlfriend would be put up on that proverbial pedestal.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    I also think that she is the lucky one! Don't know DK, but I feel certain his girlfriend would be put up on that proverbial pedestal.
    We can only hope that all women in relationships, especially you ladies on this forum, are in that cherished position.

We can only hope that all women in relationships, especially you ladies on this forum, are in that cherished position.
    On my pedestal??? Works for me!!! Line up ladies before Sheryl reads this and gets in first!

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

she is better off without him!

i don't, & never have had much to say about "Lance & Sheryl".....i have all of her CD's

i agree; we can only hope....my husband thinks i'm wonderful, thank god ....i have lots of cherished relationships, & they keep growing...i feel very lucky.... (rambling, o/t)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough
    i have all of her CD's
    I just got one over the holidays! My favorites songs are: Soak In the Sun, All I Wanna Do, and The First Cut is the Deepest.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

I think she is better off without him........he's to full of himself!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast