It's Official--No Lance Sheryl

Buzz Mills

Reaction score
Website
forumsforjustice.com
Lance Armstrong, Crow Decide to Split

AUSTIN, Texas - Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow have split, the couple announced in a joint statement Friday night. The seven-time Tour de France champion and the rock star announced their engagement in September. It would have been her first marriage and his second. He has three children from a previous marriage.

"After much thought and consideration we have made a very tough decision to split up. We both have a deep love and respect for each other and we ask that everyone respect our privacy during this very difficult time," the statement said

http://tinyurl.com/a9ryo

I had a feeling that was coming - it's been speculated for a while now.

I'd be happy to console her! :blowkiss: to Sheryl!

Dark Knight said:
I'd be happy to console her! :blowkiss: to Sheryl!
give give give .
Do you ever stop?:D

how ya been DK?

Jules said:
I had a feeling that was coming - it's been speculated for a while now.
She may not realize it yet, but she is so much better off without him. I just hope she runs into a nice guy like Dark Knight sometime soon. DK said he would cherish her.

JBean said:
give give give .
Do you ever stop?:D

how ya been DK?
LOL! I have been told I am generous to a fault in that regards!!!! :crazy:

Been ok, how about you?

Buzzm1 said:
She may not realize it yet, but she is so much better off without him. I just hope she runs into a nice guy like Dark Knight sometime soon. DK said he would cherish her.
Exactly!!! I would definitely cherish her!!! Thanks for the endorsement Buzz! I just hope Sheryl reads this in time so she can turn to me rather than drugs or alcohol! :blowkiss: to Sheryl!!!!

Buzzm1 said:
I also think that she is the lucky one! Don't know DK, but I feel certain his girlfriend would be put up on that proverbial pedestal. :)

nanandjim said:
I also think that she is the lucky one! Don't know DK, but I feel certain his girlfriend would be put up on that proverbial pedestal. :)
We can only hope that all women in relationships, especially you ladies on this forum, are in that cherished position.

Buzzm1 said:
We can only hope that all women in relationships, especially you ladies on this forum, are in that cherished position.
On my pedestal??? :D Works for me!!! Line up ladies before Sheryl reads this and gets in first! :woohoo:

Buzzm1 said:

i agree; we can only hope....my husband thinks i'm wonderful, thank god :blushing:....i have lots of cherished relationships, & they keep growing...i feel very lucky.... (rambling, o/t)

close_enough said:
i have all of her CD's :dance:
I just got one over the holidays! My favorites songs are: Soak In the Sun, All I Wanna Do, and The First Cut is the Deepest.

I think she is better off without him........he's to full of himself! :doh:

We discussed this awhile back, thanks to Dark Knight's great investigative reporting skills.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34746

Sadly, I doubted him back then. I am here now to publicly state I will never doubt Dark Knight's sources again!

go ahead DK, you can smack me if you want...

DK --->:slap: <---sandraladeda

sandraladeda said:
We discussed this awhile back, thanks to Dark Knight's great investigative reporting skills.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34746

Sadly, I doubted him back then. I am here now to publicly state I will never doubt Dark Knight's sources again!

go ahead DK, you can smack me if you want...

DK --->:slap: <---sandraladeda
LOL! Thanks Sandra! No need to smack ya. :D I try to only use reliable sources with a good track record, hehe. (13 years in media does that to a guy I suppose.) I also think she is better of without him anyways, even though I am sure she is devastated. Thanks for the admission I was right, though. :crazy: I shall refrain from dancing, though. :eek:

:blowkiss: to Sandraladeda

ETA: Casablanca also reported the Locklear/Sambora breakup last November!

DK, you are such a cutie. Sheryl should look you up!!

Smooches back atcha! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back