KY Rep. Dan Johnson Accused of Molestation of 17 year old girl

HoneyWest

Reaction score
Rep. Dan Johnson Accused Of Molestation. Both State Political Parties Call For Resignation
http://wfpl.org/state-rep-dan-johnson-accused-of-molestation-and-more-democrats-call-for-resignation/

A Republican state representative from Bullitt County has been accused of sexually abusing a girl in his church, among other misdeeds, in a new investigative report from the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting and Louisville Public Media.

Johnson, who is known as “the Pope” and pastor of Heart of Fire Church in Louisville’s Fern Creek neighborhood, has previously drawn attention for posting racist comments and images on Facebook.

According to the KyCIR report, a woman alleges that Johnson groped and molested her after a New Year’s party in 2012, when she was 17 years old. (Read “The Pope’s Long Con“)

I can't even imagine the amount of money furiously changing hands these days to keep victims quiet, both in politics and in Hollywood.

GOP lawmaker accused of rape sings about baby Jesus at press conference before calling victim a liar

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/gop-lawmaker-accused-of-rape-sings-about-baby-jesus-at-press-conference-before-calling-victim-a-liar/#.WjBIJGHX_9Y.twitter

Kentucky state Rep. Dan Johnson (R) on Tuesday denied allegations that he sexually assaulted a 17-year-old girl.
Maranda Richmond told Louisville Public Media that when Johnson was her preacher years ago, he sexually assaulted after she went to sleep at a New Year’s party.

Louisville Public Media detailed Richmond’s encounter with Johnson that night.

The article contains video of the press conference. He also states he will not resign.

It boggles my mind, The only thing that I see as being positive is that these screts are brought out and people can start seeing this behavior is unacceptable.

So often it a a “ religious”person doing the crime.

To me, it is no different tha seeing those creepy Middle Eastern men with young brides,

I guess having a virgin is what counts

Dan Johnson killed himself today.

Kentucky lawmaker facing assault allegations kills himself
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kentucky-lawmaker-facing-assault-allegations-kills-himself/ar-BBGHXFY?li=BBnbfcL

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Dan Johnson, a Republican state lawmaker in Kentucky known for inflammatory Facebook posts comparing Barack and Michelle Obama to monkeys and who defiantly denied allegations that he sexually assaulted a teenage girl in the basement of his home, killed himself Wednesday night. He was 57.

Dan Johnson Suicide: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

http://heavy.com/news/2017/12/dan-johnson-suicide-ky-kentucky-rep-death-danny-ray-pope/

Johnson Posted a Suicide Note on His Facebook Page After Shooting Himself

danjohnson.jpg

There is a number of Republicans in the Kentucky legislature accused of sexual improprieties. Their leadership is calling for them to step down. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-wants-them-to-resign/?utm_term=.f70c25f59ebd

I am sad that anyone commits suicide, even if they are accused pedophiles. I also feel for the survivor of his abuse because she will most likely come under fire in her community.

Religious institutions and lawmakers can not continue to be above the law when it comes to training, oversight, and protectionist/pedestal practices.

Rofl. I can't even.

Johnson was basically a mini-Trump. Categorically deny everything, then turn to a bigger thing like preaching about GOD. What, did GOD order Johnson to finger the teen to exorcise the sex devil outta her?

And this biblethumper decide to blow his brains out? Isn't suicide a huge sin or something? You tell 'em, Johnson!

America IS getting better, contrary to Johnson's little goodbye note. All those survivors telling their stories. Silence makes guys like Johnson have power. When you take that away, they run screaming about like you'd just cut their head off.

Another article about him, and there are a lot of gems in this one. Like singing about baby jesus before calling the victim a liar. Of course.

I'm not good at navigating WS (or the 'net in general) on my phone and couldn't find a thread about this, but I said something on JD's thread.

I am talking about Jessica Dishon, a young lady that was murdered alround 2000 (+/- a year or so) in this neck of the woods.
Her case (mainly the initial suspect) was a media circus in the Louisville area. That main suspect (Bucky Brooks) was eventually cleared, but all of the TV drama involving him and his family are what many in the area (unfortunate) remember about Jessica's murder.

That said, not many "big" newsworthy things happen around here. But the bridge where Johnson killed himself is within a mile or two (if that far) from where Jessica's body was found. It's almost certainly coincidental, but she was approx the age of Johnson's accuser at the time of her murder.

I know that he lived in the Mt Washington area, but l wonder what made him choose this bridge for his suicide. There aren't many actual houses near the bridge. It's all riverbottom floodplains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back