TX TX - Phillip Brandenburg, 1, Dallas, 1 May 1975

Sailor Haumea

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we were wrong.

Phillip Steven Brandenburg and Jonathan Edward Brandenburg are different boys, it seems.

So Franklin Delano Floyd did take a boy that we have no idea the whereabouts of.

Phillip Steven Brandenburg is missing. Jonathan Brandenburg was born in 1975, after Floyd left. He said in Facebook comments he never met his sister.

Meaning that Franklin Delano Floyd is likely responsible for the deaths of at least 4 people (Phillip Steven Brandenburg, Cheryl Ann Commesso, Suzanne Maree Sevakis, and Michael Anthony Hughes).

Let's try to get Phillip on Doe Network, NamUs, and the Charley Project.

And Suzanne's niece said in a Facebook comment that yes, Phillip is missing. They don't like to talk about him.

Suzanne has been identified.
Michael is confirmed deceased but we don't know where his remains are.
But where is Phillip Steven Brandenburg?

Franklin Delano Floyd needs to answer for his crimes. All of them.

By the way, he disappeared in May, from what I gather.

Just WOW!!!!! Thank you for this !!!! its awful that they don't like to talk about him because he very well could be alive , I suggest we look at infants around that time , left , adopted etc.

Has anyone read the new Matt Birkbeck book Finding Sharon? It suggests he was given away possibly before Floyd ever entered the picture. Or that might have been another child.

I feel like the mother got judged in that book. I can't tell if it's deserved or not. I hate when Birkbeck says she turned tricks. Even if she did isn't there a better way to put it? And how does no one seem to know if there is a second child missing? I heard before that Sandra couldn't report Suzanne or Phillip missing because they were with a step parent. In the book it says Suzanne's father Cliff Sevakis signed his rights away and let Suzanne be adopted by Floyd (or whoever he was pretending to be). Where is Phillip's father and did he do something similar?

I feel like the mother got judged in that book. I can't tell if it's deserved or not. I hate when Birkbeck says she turned tricks. Even if she did isn't there a better way to put it? And how does no one seem to know if there is a second child missing? I heard before that Sandra couldn't report Suzanne or Phillip missing because they were with a step parent. In the book it says Suzanne's father Cliff Sevakis signed his rights away and let Suzanne be adopted by Floyd (or whoever he was pretending to be). Where is Phillip's father and did he do something similar?
You really should read some of the FB pages there is a reason Mom was judged and for gosh sakes she attempted to sell the other children ( the oldest is very vocal and wont speak to her ) the older daughter says Phillips father was Black and she knows its not her father because she is white ....its really sad but in the end I agree Mom was called out for a reason , she didn't go to the memorial at last announcement she had not met Suzanne's daughter either

You really should read some of the FB pages there is a reason Mom was judged and for gosh sakes she attempted to sell the other children ( the oldest is very vocal and wont speak to her ) the older daughter says Phillips father was Black and she knows its not her father because she is white ....its really sad but in the end I agree Mom was called out for a reason , she didn't go to the memorial at last announcement she had not met Suzanne's daughter either
I read the book and wasn't sure. Is there a chance Philip was adopted? The lack of concern shown for him has always bothered me.

and notice even though the Daughter /sister says he was black the doe NW has him listed as white / even more confusing the Brother /son that is alive and well is bi racial , but the girls are not , so it would be interesting to find the Brandenberg father pic to see, then we would know if that is the girls father or just the boys father

its very confusing Im still not sure if the boy Phillip is the same as the one that is alive they are really close in age , so my confusion is did she have two boys or is that actually him and he;s not missing ....I dont know why its so hard for the FBI to figure out I dont think it was ever confirmed to Matt either

and notice even though the Daughter /sister says he was black the doe NW has him listed as white / even more confusing the Brother /son that is alive and well is bi racial , but the girls are not , so it would be interesting to find the Brandenberg father pic to see, then we would know if that is the girls father or just the boys father
What happened to the dad? And is race a reason this kid has been ignored? Racial features differ from kid to kid. Read Passing by Nella Larson.

its very confusing Im still not sure if the boy Phillip is the same as the one that is alive they are really close in age , so my confusion is did she have two boys or is that actually him and he;s not missing ....I dont know why its so hard for the FBI to figure out I dont think it was ever confirmed to Matt either
Isn't the answer a DNA test away or is the family not cooperating?

Isn't the answer a DNA test away or is the family not cooperating?

from what Matt says Mom is not cooperating and refuses to speak of it at all , and the sister that comments on the FB page clearly is not happy about it .

What happened to the dad? And is race a reason this kid has been ignored? Racial features differ from kid to kid. Read Passing by Nella Larson.
NO I didn't mean Race was the reason , I just pointed out race because the brandenberg kids were all told they had the same father but it cant be true because the girls are clearly Caucasian

Couldn't the sister offer up her DNA incase it is her brother? Is giving your kid away a crime. Can't they threaten her with murder. She wasn't supposed to be stupid and those kids were not his.

NO I didn't mean Race was the reason , I just pointed out race because the brandenberg kids were all told they had the same father but it cant be true because the girls are clearly Caucasian
There are no pictures. If those girls think their brother had a different dad would they be old enough to remember him. And did she have another kid?

See thats whats so fuzzy I don't know why all of that cant be simply solved

See thats whats so fuzzy I don't know why all of that cant be simply solved
Some people are weird about race. My great grandmother would not admit her dad was italian. She looked italian but everyone pretended to believe the lie about her dad.

Some people are weird about race. My great grandmother would not admit her dad was italian. She looked italian but everyone pretended to believe the lie about her dad.
LOL people are strange , got some in my family , I don't think my MIL likes the fact I'm white ,(and I just did my DNA and it would surprise her , not all white turns out ) from what I have seen that's not an issue with Suzanne's family I think the issue is who's father is who , she was busy , those kids are all close in age( like revolving door close)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back