Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/
<broken link>

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #60
Thread #61
Thread #62
Thread #63
Thread #64
Thread #65
Thread #66
Thread #67
Thread #68
Thread #69
Thread #70
Thread #71
Thread #72
Thread #73
Thread #74
Thread #75
Thread #76

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

attachment.php

MOST RECENT:

ISP presser of 10/3/17
The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of October 2nd and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado

Could Daniel Nations, 32, get angry enough to pull a hatchet on people he felt offended him, as his arrest charges allege? "Possibly," his wife, Katelyn Nations, 30, told The Gazette. "In a fit of rage, yes."

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding "Clothes" vs "shoes"....

I can't prove it because it must have been edited after the fact. However, on Dr. Phil's site, there are clips from the episode. I watched all of them Wednesday and again today. The clip with the sister going over the events of that day - at the end of that clip she discusses the moment they were found. There is about 10-20 seconds missing from that clip in my estimation, that was there the other day. She definitely said that someone yelled up the hill asking what they were wearing. I would like to see the full show but can't find it. That's where I saw it, and I'm 100% confident in what I saw.

It seems the "shoe" question was edited out. I am confident I heard it on the original and one of our fellow posters has it on VCR and listened to verify.

I'd like to know why they asked about shoes...I don't like the answers my brain produces.

moo

They ARE mum though. See the gag order in MS's video.

I will alert this if not permitted. I think it is, as the other MS videos.
<????? see my reply>

I have no clue who posted that video or if the source is reliable but it doesn't appear to me the maker of it is an official source.

As for the topic of a gag order, no charges have been filed in relation to the Delphi case so there's nothing to gag.

Have you followed any of the media reports with comments from Indiana State Police about DN? They have indicated DN to be a Colorado lead that they followed up on and that's about it,

It seems the "shoe" question was edited out. I am confident I heard it on the original and one of our fellow posters has it on VCR and listened to verify.

I'd like to know why they asked about shoes...I don't like the answers my brain produces.

moo

Yes. I’ve rewatched it too, they did ask her what color the shoes were. At first I was going by the quote in one of the msm links, and they misquoted her.

moo

I have it on DVR. It was definitely there. I went back and relistened.

Thread 77 now and no arrest yet, what a terrible tragedy.

moo

The shoe colour was definitely talked about just as a means to ID the two bodies that were found by the searchers. Whether the sister was asked or if she offered the information, it didn't appear to me to be of any greater significance other than the shoe colour happened to be distinctive.

Whether the word was "shoes" or "clothes", does it matter? Either could have been removed during the march up/down the hill or during the assault and then found by searchers and could have been near one of both of the bodies.

I have no clue who posted that video or if the source is reliable but it doesn't appear to me the maker of it is an official source.

As for the topic of a gag order, no charges have been filed in relation to the Delphi case so there's nothing to gag.

Have you followed any of the media reports with comments from Indiana State Police about DN? They have indicated DN to be a Colorado lead that they followed up on and that's about it,
As Daey said, a gag order was placed on DN case on Dec 5 in CO. Why?
could it be new CCO Prosecutor will file charges in January?

The shoe colour was definitely talked about just as a means to ID the two bodies that were found by the searchers. Whether the sister was asked or if she offered the information, it didn't appear to me there was any greater significance other than the shoe colour happened to be distinctive.

The sister was asked what color shoes by the searchers who found the bodies. Not about clothes, hair color, etc. That is highly significant to me. moo

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe an Indiana Prosecutor files charges in Colorado for a crime that occured in Indiana.

Thread 77 now and no arrest yet, what a terrible tragedy.

Yes, Gregjrichards, very tragic, indeed. I'm so sorry for Abby and Libby's family, their friends, the good people of Delphi and so many touched by such a heart wrenching wait for justice. The notion of a warm winter Valentine's day will forever be Abby and Libby's day, in my mind.

Great hopes that an aware public and LE and maybe somebody having the courage to make a call with the right tip to catch this freak.

Patty, poignantly mentions at the end of Dr. Phil's coverage, that people thinking back to that day in February, if they noticed somebody they know act strange or change their appearance at the time, will hopefully add things up in their minds and call.

The shoe colour was definitely talked about just as a means to ID the two bodies that were found by the searchers. Whether the sister was asked or if she offered the information, it didn't appear to me there was any greater significance other than the shoe colour happened to be distinctive.

Yes, because by the way she said it went, there was no delay between her telling them the color of the shoes, and them then saying they found them. I guess while one person was asking her, another person could have found the girls very close by. Just one more piece that we just don’t know.

Whether the word was "shoes" or "clothes", does it matter? Either could have been removed during the march up/down the hill or during the assault and then found by searchers and could have been near one of both of the bodies.

It *could* matter because it could imply intentions. Shoes could come off while you're running or quickly trying to get away. Clothes, in this kind of attack, are generally removed for a far more malevolent reason.

To me it's very significant, moreso clothes than shoes.

The sister was asked what color shoes by the searchers who found the bodies. Not about clothes, hair color, etc. That is highly significant to me. moo

Wouldn't it be expected the searchers be provided with a photo of who they were searching for?

Then determination of something specific such as shoe colour used to further confirm who they were searching for had indeed been found, in order to formally call off the search without putting family members through the trauma of making a visual ID?

I really don't know but that would seem might be the process used in other searches as well.

Hi LNF,

JMO...
To keep any similarities between the CO and IN cases quiet? IN LE requested at the beginning that CO LE not reveal any similarities. Even if DN is not BG, IN LE may not want details leaked out. Since MSM has announced there are &#8220;similarities&#8221;, details could be jumped on and speculated about by the general public/social media as &#8220;THAT&#8217;S what the cases have in common!!!&#8221; even if that particular detail is not a similarity.
JMO.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe an Indiana Prosecutor files charges in Colorado for a crime that occured in Indiana.

You misunderstood. The gag order was placed in CO. The new prosecutor begins in Carroll Co in January. His plea date was delayed till January 3 in CO. Maybe IN LE asked CO prosecutor to hold him until charges could be filed in IN.

Hi LNF,

JMO...
To keep any similarities between the CO and IN cases quiet? IN LE requested at the beginning that CO LE not reveal any similarities. Even if DN is not BG, IN LE may not want details leaked out. Since MSM has announced there are &#8220;similarities&#8221;, details could be jumped on and speculated about by the general public/social media as &#8220;THAT&#8217;S what the cases have in common!!!&#8221; even if that particular detail is not a similarity.
JMO.

true. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members