1486 users online (274 members and 1212 guests)  

Websleuths News

USS Cole Attack Planner Escapes

Interpol: USS Cole Attack Planner Escapes

LYON, France - A man considered a mastermind of the USS Cole bombing that killed 17 sailors in a Yemeni port in 2000 was among 23 people who escaped from a Yemen prison last week, Interpol said Sunday. The international police agency issued an "urgent global security alert" for those who escaped Friday from the prison via a tunnel. It called the escapees "dangerous individuals."

A Yemen security official announced the escape of convicted al-Qaida members Friday but did not provide details. Interpol said in a statement that at least 13 of the 23 escapees were convicted al-Qaida fighters, who escaped via a 140-yard-long tunnel "dug by the prisoners and co-conspirators outside."

http://tinyurl.com/b9ulx

What the heck kind of security was in that prison,that a 140 yard tunnel was dug underneath their very noses,and they were oblivious to it?

Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by capps
    What the heck kind of security was in that prison,that a 140 yard tunnel was dug underneath their very noses,and they were oblivious to it?

Scary.
    I know. The more and more than I hear about it on the news, the more I think the tunnel was being dug from somewhere else to get them out until just the right time. It just seems way too convenient. How the heck do you dig a tunnel in a prison anway? With their bare hands?
    Hogwash. I don't buy it.

Something's up. Scary.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    I know. The more and more than I hear about it on the news, the more I think the tunnel was being dug from somewhere else to get them out until just the right time. It just seems way too convenient. How the heck do you dig a tunnel in a prison anway? With their bare hands?
    Hogwash. I don't buy it.

Something's up. Scary.
    The tunnel began in a nearby mosque, and was dug from there. You have to figure that a lot of mosque attendees knew what was going on. That's a lot of dirt that needs to go somewhere.

This guy is exceptionally dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    The tunnel began in a nearby mosque, and was dug from there. You have to figure that a lot of mosque attendees knew what was going on. That's a lot of dirt that needs to go somewhere.

This guy is exceptionally dangerous.
    Many many had to help dig wonder where they are now? Instead of praying they were digging in the dirt????

That dude can cause havoc all over the world now. The mosque attendees will cover his azz.......