1030 users online (105 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #78

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
    (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
    Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

Previous Thread #76

Previous Thread #77

*Media Maps & Timelines*

IMAGE Discussion Thread
    Rules Etiquette & Information
    Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
    grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time. Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION
    DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

MOST RECENT:

ISP presser of 10/3/17
    The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of October 2nd and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado

Could Daniel Nations, 32, get angry enough to pull a hatchet on people he felt offended him, as his arrest charges allege? "Possibly," his wife, Katelyn Nations, 30, told The Gazette. "In a fit of rage, yes."

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.
    Last edited by Tricia; 12-20-2017 at 06:30 PM.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Bumping up for everyone.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Carried over from the previous thread...

Quote Originally Posted by MistyWaters View Post
    As I don't regularly watch Dr Phil, when current events are featured, is it typical that a police officer joins the show? I recall a few times when attorneys were present, but never a police officer.

I thought ISP Carter's presence added excellent emphasis to the overall theme that somebody can help solve the case.
    I don't watch Dr. Phil, either, but I watch a lot of other TV. :-) Yes, it's common, especially if it's a name or a face that has become synonymous with the case. Holeman, Carter, Riley, Leazenby...these are names that we are familiar with. The show would've worked hard to get them on there. I think the other thing, too, is that this case has blown up in social media. With so many rumors, fabrications, theories, etc, floating around it would've been prudent to have an "authority" figure of sorts on there to help lend credence to whatever information or facts they presented.

I have tiny amount of experience of being on television (and one experience of appearing on an national television show-I mean, it was the Syfy channel, but it still kind of worked the same way). In each instance, they worked VERY hard to include "professional" or people to create the atmosphere of an official conversation. This helps keep the conversation from turning into sensationalism.
    Find Brooke
    * Disappeared from a friend's house in Berea, Kentucky in June, 2013
    * Last text to a friend stated "I'm scared"
    * No other clues have been uncovered
    https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ea-22-Jun-2013

The link on the end of the last thread did not work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax49 View Post
    Same.
    For me, neither. I went back to the "located persons" page and clicked from there.
    Find Brooke
    * Disappeared from a friend's house in Berea, Kentucky in June, 2013
    * Last text to a friend stated "I'm scared"
    * No other clues have been uncovered
    https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ea-22-Jun-2013

Quote Originally Posted by mtnlites View Post
    For me, neither. I went back to the "located persons" page and clicked from there.
    First thought, Tricia is trying to tell us something. lol

Same here, I got here by clicking on most recent thread replies in the far right margin.

Speaking of familiar names in this case, ISP released a bulletin today that Sgt Holeman graduated from the "FBI National Academy Program at Quantico, VA". I wonder what kind of impact, if any, this will have on the girls' case?

First Sergeant Jerry Holeman along with two hundred and twenty-two law enforcement officers graduated on December 15, 2017 from the FBI National Academy Program at Quantico, VA.

Internationally known for its academic excellence, the National Academy Program, held at the FBI Academy, offers 11 weeks of advanced communication, leadership and fitness training for selected officers having proven records as professionals within their agency. On average, these officers have 21 years of law enforcement experience and usually return to their agencies to serve in executive-level positions.
    https://content.govdelivery.com/acco...letins/1cdac54

Same here. I alerted mods
    IMO

LOL! That was my first thought too!
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by mtnlites View Post
    Thanks for replying Mtnlites on the previous thread. Im sorry about your godfathers situation and that was a good example of what I was trying to convey.

Its terrible random bad luck sometimes when things happen and sometimes we cannot really control other people's reaction to it.

We here at WS are lucky and more equipped to understand how careful we must be when talking about cases and the WS rules here are great and helps protect innocent people. But the general public and other social media is a whole different story and so much of it is out of our control.

Sometimes we have to fight back and invest time and energy and money in defending ourselves when we did absolutely nothing to bring about the bad attention.

Yea Im afraid we have been

Opinion on Dr Phil show -
    I think it was a fillip.
    (Pun intended)

I thought we were all on To's for a while there.
    Last edited by Shiressleuth; 12-20-2017 at 07:27 PM.

If this case remains unsolved will LE be forced to release more footage?

It seems they have enough footage that shows BG gait as they have mentioned that so maybe it’s time to actually put something more out there.

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast