891 users online (129 members and 762 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mother goes online with man who was trying to cyber her teen

She found out her daughter was talking with strangers online. So she went online to close out her 14 year old daughter's accounts. And while she was online doing that, she gets an instant message which asked her if she had ever had sex. She contacted her local Sheriff's dept. and with their guidance, she chatted with him for 3 months. Besides sending her photos of a part of his anatomy, he also sent her his cell phone number, and wired her money for a plane ticket.
    Busted. He said his name was Carl but his name is Khaled Saidi. He is facing 8 charges. He lives in NY. He is supposed to turn himself in there.
    While this Mom was doing the news interview, she logged onto her daughter's account and found him online again. She messaged him with "have you turned yourself in yet?" There was no response.
    Her daughter no longer has access to a computer at home or school.
    http://www.wkrc.com/news/local/story...6-9DD07C6B7FD2
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Way to go Mom!!!

Hurray for this mom!

I really, really want to do what she did w/this guy for a living. I would even volunteer my time, but you probably need some type of criminal studies background which I don't have. I would love to help take these creeps off the streets and the internet.

Awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom
    Hurray for this mom!

I really, really want to do what she did w/this guy for a living. I would even volunteer my time, but you probably need some type of criminal studies background which I don't have. I would love to help take these creeps off the streets and the internet.
    Tximom, why don't you contact Perverted Justice. That is what they do--I think it's an all volunteer army.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    Tximom, why don't you contact Perverted Justice. That is what they do--I think it's an all volunteer army.
    Heck where do we sign up. Parents of America...start your keyboards. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    Heck where do we sign up. Parents of America...start your keyboards. I'd do it in a heartbeat.
    Me too!! And I don't even have any children, but this is just disgusting!!

Quote Originally Posted by gingersnap
    Me too!! And I don't even have any children, but this is just disgusting!!
    Heck yes! Anything to get these sicko's off the streets.

Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond

Good for this mom. She got right in there and took the bull by the horns.

Why are they allowing this guy to turn himself in? Why isn't he being picked up by LE. If he is still sending messages to the mom it doesn't sound like he is in any hurry to get to the jail. Are they just letting him take his good ole time...in the mean time he is still yakking to kids.

Here's a link to PJ:
    http://www.perverted-justice.com/index.php?pg=support

I'm going to look into it. My 21 yr old can help me w/the lingo! Although I'm not sure I'd pass the "young sounding voice" test...

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    Here you go, Taximom, and bakerprune64:

http://www.perverted-justice.com/

I also don't understand why this sicko would be allowed to lure anymore kids....I think the Mom was simply great to stand up for her daughter & herself. LE needed to jump in an arrest him ASAP.

U go mom! Parents have to be vigilant. Perverts are everywhere!!! Thanks for reading my posts!

Here you go, Taximom, and bakerprune64:

http://www.perverted-justice.com/
    Thank you for that link!

I can't believe a 14-year old was allowed on the internet alone in the first place, but once she figured out what was going on, I'm glad she stepped in.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast