Woman beat herself up and reported it as a home invasion

angrymom said:

I think "Munchausen" is only when a parent inflicts injuries on their child in order to gain attention, but this woman certainly qualifies for some sort of "syndrome," doesn't she? WOW! Just the thought of doing this to myself makes me cringe! :doh:

Jeanna, you're thinking of "Munchausen's by proxy". ;D

Munchausen's is where you make yourself sick for attention.

By proxy is when you make someone else sick, usually a child, for attention.

KatherineQ said:
Jeanna, you're thinking of "Munchausen's by proxy". ;D

Munchausen's is where you make yourself sick for attention.

By proxy is when you make someone else sick, usually a child, for attention.

Ahhh~! You're absolutely right! Thanks for setting me straight. :D

This lady has some crazy issues. What a wack job. One would have to be mentally unstable to inflict that kind of injury on themselves.

Me, doing this :slap: to Me OUCH!! .. CAN I HAVE SOME ATTENTION PLEASE... ok, maybe I shouldn't make light of this if this woman truly, and it does sound like she does, have some real mental issues... :crazy: :crazy:

Great. She has three kids. Poor things

Hmmm, sound like anyone else we know of? On death row and her initials are DR? Next thing we hear will be how this woman has hurt her poor kids. :mad:

She still has her kids? This makes me sick. :sick:

Hang on, I have to go beat myself up. Maybe she took the saying literally. How CPS let's someone like that retain custody of their kids is beyond me. Is she going to go by proxy before they get them out of there?

PaperDoll said:
Me, doing this :slap: to Me OUCH!! .. CAN I HAVE SOME ATTENTION PLEASE... ok, maybe I shouldn't make light of this if this woman truly, and it does sound like she does, have some real mental issues... :crazy: :crazy:

LOL...maybe you shouldn't, but it was funny, lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back