Michael Helgoth and left handed roommate

Nehemiah

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Facts are these: Michael Helgoth's handwriting was found on ransom note. Notebooks found at Grandmother's house confirm hand writing is Helgoth's. Left-handed man seen outside of Ramsey home night of murder is roommate of Michael Helgoth. He raped and murdered JonBenet Ramsey. His DNA found in panties of JonBenet Ramsey. DNA was good enough for BOTH Ramseys to be CLEARED! Michael Helgoth made the fatal error to take in roommate only to be killed by roommate later.
They had an argument over the divison of spoils from their side business (Burglary) and this would lead to Michael's sudden murder. Roommate sarcastically left behind several VERY expensive watches both mens and ladies that were later found on a burglary hotsheet. They were found in empty room that Michael's roommate had been using as bedroom. The killer's fingerprints ARE ON THESE! The Boulder Colorado Police Department also have his name and address. The partner of Steve Thomas AND SEVERAL MEMBERS OF THE BOULDER PD SPENT OVER THREE HOURS GETTING THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF EVERYONE WHO WORKED OR OWNED A BOAT AT THE MARINA! INCLUDING FAMILY, FRIENDS ETC.
Mother of Michael Helgoth was INTRODUCED to left-handed roommate by MICHAEL, HIMSELF! She is the only living witness who knows his name and she will have no love lost for this man since he killed her step-son, Michael Helgoth! Michael Helgoth drew maps of the Ramsey Home from what JonBenet Ramsey had innocently told him! He was "casing the place" through JonBenet, by simply talking to her. JonBenet Ramsey WAS attacked with Tazer weapon. NO ACCURATE COMPARISON COULD BE MADE. NO BALLISTICS HAS EVER BEEN MADE ON TAZER WEAPONS AT THIS TIME. Ropes found on arms of JonBenet were tied by a LEFT-HANDED MAN. Gun found next to body of Michael Helgoth was found on his left hand side! Roommate shot him when he was asleep! Murder Scenario is Burglary by way of grated (Grate broken) basement window. Burglary is called off when items in house to difficult to fence. Kidnapping is planned when Pay check stub of John Ramsey is found in kitchen revealing $118,000 end of year check! They wait in basement closet waiting for family's return. JonBenet is dropped off at home at 10:30 when she is tired and wants to go home to bed. Patsy tucks her in and leaves for party with John and son Burke. 11:30 to midnight JonBenet is attacked in bedroom with Tazer weapon, neighbor hears her scream. JonBenet is taken to basement where she is tied up. Lefthanded roommate then rapes JonBenet. JonBenet wakes up, sees rapist, she wets herself and is raped. During rape she scratches rapist and is strangled during or shortly after rape. Skull is slammed into floor, when this doesn't work, Burke's baseball bat is used on JonBenet's head. Killers go out same basement window they came in through. baseball is found OUTSIDE of house near basement windows (Killer's fingerprints are found on baseball bat! Michael Helgoth leaves last, needs suitcase to boost himself through window. Leaves foot print (Sandcastle footprint) caused by brand new Hi-Tech hiking boots Michael just bought. Killers have to walk several blocks to catch bus as stolen vehicle they drove to crime scene in has crashed into tree, accident happened during burglary due to brake failure. Duct Tape, matching rope and short pieces of rope found in van.
S.B.T.C. found on ransom note taken from shirt GIVEN to Michael Helgoth from friend! (Shirt found in van) Victory! Taken from pair of pants owned by the late Michael Helgoth! (Pants found in van) Two sets of footprints come and go to same place where stolen vehicle parked across the street kittycorner from Ramsey Home! Parking space gave perfect view of Ramsey Front Door! S.anta B.arbara T.ennis C.lub is what S.B.T.C. stands for! Michael's friend bought the shirt at this Tennis club a year earlier! Santa Barbara Tennis Club part of sports complex that went bankrupt soon after. Left handed roommate was described as having long grey hair and a longer grey beard! And he was NOT Santa Claus! Small faction was TWO KILLERS Michael Helgoth, deceased, and his as yet identified accomplice! Boulder Colorado Police Department made a very big mistake when they took their Homicide Detectives off of this case and the assigned this case to the very inexperienced Det. Steve Thomas WHO HAD NO EXPERIENCE INVESTIGATING HOMICIDES!

I copied this from the Separating Fact from Fiction thread above, so that others could/would comment on it. I hope that JMack doesn't mind that I did this. If so, please post and I'll delete it. Thanks for sharing, JMack. Nehemiah

Are you saying that the Ramseys dropped off JB at home, put her to bed, and then left her alone while they all went somewhere? If so, why didn't they say they did that? They claim that they all went to bed. I find it hard to believe that they would leave her at home alone, esp. late at night. Where did they go; do you know?

Did he run back upstairs to open the new package of underwear? And then run back to place the note on the stairs? And why place tape over her mouth after she was killed and couldn't scream?

It's interesting that there are a few errors, errors that would not be made by someone who followed this case as closely as most of us. This only adds credibility IMO, someone is telling us the "basics", and as in any story that has been told , rehashed ,etc. for this long, a few embellishments are added, such as the addition of Jonbenet being left alone.

The bus doesn't run in the middle of the night/after midnight either.

Cranberry said:
Did he run back upstairs to open the new package of underwear? And then run back to place the note on the stairs?
I had these same thoughts upon reading this "theory"!:waitasec:

I found where JMac had written this post, and many others like it, almost 2 years ago. If you have all this *evidence*, why has nothing been done? Who is the young babysitter who saw the killer at the home? Who is the Commander who knows the truth? And why, with the Ramsey's own team of investigators, did they not crack the case if you have?

"The murder of JonBenet Ramsey is solved. The announcement will be made shortly. John, Patsy and Burke Ramsey will be cleared completely. A family outing on a sailboat, a random chance encounter with JonBenet's killer lead to her death. The Beauty Pagents that Patsy brought JonBenet to also had nothing to do with the girl's death. Two
living witnesses and several pieces of evidence were overlooked. A complete and total stranger took JonBenet's life and a Police Commander has known the truth and kept it from the F.B.I. and the Ramsey Family. M-----l H-----h is the killer and he confessed to his friend. A young babysitter is also a living witness who saw M-----l H-----h at the Ramsey home the night of the murder. L. Lin Wood will be making the announcement soon.

The killer of JonBenet Ramsey has been known to the Boulder Police
Department for four years! Mary Keenan D.A. is being sued for wrongful
death of Bill McReynolds another innocent person accused of JonBenet's
death. The death of JonBenet Ramsey was caused by a random chance
meeting on a family outing in July 1996. This was the most BOTCHED
Police Investigation I have ever seen . . . "

Okay, he's got a few things off, but otherwise, I thought it was a darn good ,convincing scenario. :)

Theories of going in and leaving out that window are unbelievable IMO because the door was latched from the interior hall - please correct me if I'm wrong. edited to add: a chair/table/stuff? was blocking entrance to the door from the interior hall.

sissi said:
Okay, he's got a few things off, but otherwise, I thought it was a darn good ,convincing scenario. :)
There is absolutely NO evidence to link Michael Helgoth to the murder of Jonbenet Ramsey. None.

He owned a pair of Hi-Tec boots which were tested by police - nothing.
There was a stungun in his flat - not the same type as the one which Lou Smit says is the "closest match" for his theory.

The stungun theory is not a FACT in the ramsey case - it is one of several theories regarding how some marks on JBR's body were made. A leading expert on stunguns says he does not think the marks were made by a stungun. Another expert agrees with him.

The Hi-tec print cannot be dated and may have existed long before the murder. Burke Ramsey allegedly says he had a pair of Hi-tec boots.

Apart from these two (very) weak pieces of non-definite evidence there is nothing to link Helgoth to the ramsey murder.

J Mac has not just gotten one or two things wrong - the entire post is a load of drivel.

J mac's post just about did me in. I don't know what to think anymore.

I'm going to go back to bed and pull the covers over my face-LOL!

Doberson, who is also an expert, thinks a stun gun was used. So we have experts on both sides.

If the Hi-Tec boots reputed to belong to Burke are the ones with the compass; supposedly they were part of an advertising campaign run several years earlier. So Burke would have been what? 5? 6? 7? There's a thread with information about it somewhere here.

tipper said:
Doberson, who is also an expert, thinks a stun gun was used. So we have experts on both sides.
Yes.... and when we have disagreeing experts - we don't have "facts".

If the Hi-Tec boots reputed to belong to Burke are the ones with the compass; supposedly they were part of an advertising campaign run several years earlier. So Burke would have been what? 5? 6? 7? There's a thread with information about it somewhere here.
Burke is a big lad and the Hi-tec print was not only undated, it was also only a partial print. Not conclusive evidence of a Hi-Tec wearing intruder.

EDITED TO ADD:-

My six year old's school friend is still only 5 yet she takes just one size smaller than me in a shoe. She's very tall for her age.

That post like the documentary has rst fingerprints all over it.

If an intruder did kill JonBenet then posts like this and other imaginative outpourings simply discredit the notion!

UKGuy said:
That post like the documentary has rst fingerprints all over it.

If an intruder did kill JonBenet then posts like this and other imaginative outpourings simply discredit the notion!

I think it all balances out. There are the anti-Ramsey posts that paint Patsy as a Baby Jane Hudson-stage mother, forcing her daughter to dance til she's "limp with exhaustion", putting her in contact lenses because she thought blue eyes were better than green, snarling and whirling through life while she tries to regain her glory-days at the Miss America Pageant. John Ramsey is an alcoholic pedophile who abused his daughter(s) and had enough money to buy off a whole state.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

tipper said:
I think it all balances out. There are the anti-Ramsey posts that paint Patsy as a Baby Jane Hudson-stage mother, forcing her daughter to dance til she's "limp with exhaustion", putting her in contact lenses because she thought blue eyes were better than green, snarling and whirling through life while she tries to regain her glory-days at the Miss America Pageant. John Ramsey is an alcoholic pedophile who abused his daughter(s) and had enough money to buy off a whole state.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

tipper,

So maybe the truth lies somewhere in the middle?

UKGuy said:
tipper,

So maybe the truth lies somewhere in the middle?
Perhaps, although I'm not sure 'truth' necessarily works that way.

But maybe the Ramseys really are a pair of slathering grues who succesfully hid their real personalities all those years.

Or maybe the intruder won the crime lottery when he ended up with Eller and the BPD investigating his murder.

It would be nice to know...

tipper said:
Perhaps, although I'm not sure 'truth' necessarily works that way.

But maybe the Ramseys really are a pair of slathering grues who succesfully hid their real personalities all those years.

Or maybe the intruder won the crime lottery when he ended up with Eller and the BPD investigating his murder.

It would be nice to know...

tipper,

Possibly not, but however it works, I should be able to verify any truth you claim, and also in reverse.

An interesting aspect to this case, and its what probably makes it seem easy to solve. Is that on the surface, employing the given forensic evidence its easier to eliminate an intruder as a suspect that it is to eliminate a Ramsey.

But the Tabloids and the Media, along with the Ramsey's have an interest in promoting an intruder perspective, and the public are fascinated!

The perpetrator would have realized once JonBenet's body was not found on that initial search that he/she was holding a good hand in the crime lottery stakes, when the FBI withdrew, it slowly became a fiasco.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back