727 users online (80 members and 647 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Woman found dead, Amber Alert issued for missing children

ROUND ROCK, TEXAS - An Amber Alert has been issued as Round Rock police search for two children in relation to a suspicious death.

Round Rock police said on Sunday, officers responded to a welfare check at a residence in the 2600 block of Leslie Court and found a deceased woman inside.

Police are searching for Lilianais Victoria Cake Griffith, 14, and Luluvioletta Mariposo Bandera-Margaret, 7. Griffith is 5-feet 10-inches, weighs 100 pounds, has brown eyes and has a right nose stud with braces. Bandera-Margaret is 4-feet 5-inches, weighs 75 pounds, has curly brown hair and brown eyes.

He is driving a gray 2017 Hyundai Accent with Texas license plate JGH9845. There is also a white sticker on the upper right hand corner of the rear window. Here's a photo of his vehicle:

Police believe he may be headed to Louisiana.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/amber-alert...dren/503889459

Praying these children are found safe!
    Hoping that Lili being so tall may make her easier to be spotted.
    Prayers that both the girls will be found safely.

Similar info with different link.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/01...ous-death.html

Why don't they say who the woman is that is related to these girls in some way due to her death and their kidnapping? If they are her daughters, nieces, granddaughters, etc, why not just say so, especially if they know who the suspect is? Or are these girls not related to the victim at all but kidnapped from their own home? Is it not strange to anyone else that no family members have come forward et for these girls, pleading for help in finding them?

Praying that these girls are found safe and sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelslady View Post
    Why don't they say who the woman is that is related to these girls in some way due to her death and their kidnapping? If they are her daughters, nieces, granddaughters, etc, why not just say so, especially if they know who the suspect is? Or are these girls not related to the victim at all but kidnapped from their own home? Is it not strange to anyone else that no family members have come forward et for these girls, pleading for help in finding them?
    I'm thinking that they must not have gotten a hold of the deceased next of kin yet.I do find it strange that they haven't said how the woman and girls are related though.

Praying that Lili and Lulu are safe. That 'man' is a monster.

Height Typo Lilianais Victoria Cake Griffith, 14

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Woman found dead, Amber Alert issued for missing children

ROUND ROCK, TEXAS - An Amber Alert has been issued as Round Rock police search for two children in relation to a suspicious death.

Round Rock police said on Sunday, officers responded to a welfare check at a residence in the 2600 block of Leslie Court and found a deceased woman inside.

Police are searching for Lilianais Victoria Cake Griffith, 14, and Luluvioletta Mariposo Bandera-Margaret, 7. Griffith is 5-feet 10-inches, weighs 100 pounds, has brown eyes and has a right nose stud with braces. Bandera-Margaret is 4-feet 5-inches, weighs 75 pounds, has curly brown hair and brown eyes.

He is driving a gray 2017 Hyundai Accent with Texas license plate JGH9845. There is also a white sticker on the upper right hand corner of the rear window. Here's a photo of his vehicle:

Police believe he may be headed to Louisiana.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/amber-alert...dren/503889459

Praying these children are found safe!
    I believe the height on Lilianais is a typo instead of 5'10 Inthink it should read 5'0".

Lilianais Victoria Cake Griffith was born on 5/17/03. She is 50, 100 lbs. with light brown hair, brown eyes.
    <
    snip>
    http://www.kxxv.com/story/37168201/a...rom-round-rock

Could the reason LE think Terry Miles may be headed for Louisiana is maybe he has family or he is from there?

Quote Originally Posted by MizStery View Post
    I believe the height on Lilianais is a typo instead of 5'10 Inthink it should read 5'0".

Lilianais Victoria Cake Griffith was born on 5/17/03. She is 5’0”, 100 lbs. with light brown hair, brown eyes.
    <
    snip>
    http://www.kxxv.com/story/37168201/a...rom-round-rock
    Glad you were able to get corrected info on her height. It makes a lot more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by whereareyou View Post
    I'm thinking that they must not have gotten a hold of the deceased next of kin yet.I do find it strange that they haven't said how the woman and girls are related though.
    I was thinking similarly but how would they know the two girls are missing and their descriptions if they hadn't spoken to relatives?

Also we have yet to hear from relatives.

This is out of the ordinary.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post
    I posted this a few minutes ago. Not sure if I did right...it was my first time to start a thread.

Did you see this?

http://m.kplctv.com/kplctv/pm_/conte...id=od:kF1Wzw7U

Nov 3, 2011 05:18 PM
    SULPHUR, LA (KPLC) - On October 31st at 8:52 AM, Sulphur Police served a warrant for attempted second degree murder to Terry Allen Miles, 38, of Sulphur.

The charges stem from an incident involving Miles on October 1st where Sulphur Police say he was in a domestic dispute with his then live-in girlfriend whom was beaten with a blunt object and strangled to the point of unconsciousness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by vmmking View Post
    This article says a woman was indeed found dead. Wow.

http://www.kvue.com/mobile/article/n....co/0FeFH6UQ4e

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I'm so confused. It says a warrant for attempted murder was served on him on October 31st 2011? So what came of it? Was he arrested then? The warrant was "for attempted murder." How was he out? How was he able to kidnap these kids several years later? How was he served but then still free?
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

As law enforcement indicated how he might be related to the missing girls or if he is related to them at all? Might be valuable info to share, the relationship or lack of one will certainly color the girls behavior. If he is their dad they may not be as emotional and what not than if this was some sort of stranger/acquaintance abduction.

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Could the reason LE think Terry Miles may be headed for Louisiana is maybe he has family or he is from there?
    The article linked above indicates he was arrested in 2011 in Sulphur, Louisiana for attempted murder.
    "I believe it's time to start Phase 2 of my life: feeding pigeons...braless in the park...while solving old murder cases."
    ~ Maya DiMeo
    Speechless (TV Series)
    8 March 2017

News missing page.....

https://m.facebook.com/KPRC2/posts/1982945478402162

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

Miles might be in route to Louisiana in a grey 2017 Hyundai Accent with Texas license plate number JGH9845, police said. The vehicle has a hatchback with a white sticker on the upper right-hand corner of the rear window.

If located, police said to not approach him. Instead, contact the Round Rock Police Department at 512-218-5516 or 911.

http://www.myhighplains.com/news/amb...k-tx/894131440

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast