608 users online (73 members and 535 guests)  

Websleuths News

Girl abandoned at local convenience store

"A young girl who speaks only Spanish was abandoned early Wednesday at a Las Cruces convenience store.

The child was left inside the Pic Quik at the corner of Del Rey Boulevard and Bataan Memorial West about 1 a.m., police said.

“This is extremely unusual,” said Officer Kiri Daines, spokeswoman for the Las Cruces Police Department. “It shocks the conscience.”

The girl is Hispanic, about 2 to 3 years old, weighs 34 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. She has not been able give police any concrete information about where she’s from or who her parents are. She appeared to be in good health."

I found this while looking at my old home towns newspaper, But the more I looked at the little girl in the article, I felt i had sen this girl before. She looks uncannily like the 3 year old they found dead in Las Vegas NV. I have linked back to that post.

~ Jennirey ~

Thank God this one didn't end up like the little girl in Vegas. I know it's cruel to abandon a child in this way but I've thought so many times recently why didn't they? In Nixsmary Brown's case the step-father said he wanted to abandon her somewhere, I wish he had.