Jackson Kicked Out of Bahrain

BrendaStar

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I never started a thread before, but I thought that you guys might enjoy this little tidbit of gossip.

http://www.foxnews.com
Jacko Kicked Out, Cut Off by Arab Prince
Thursday, February 09, 2006
By Roger Friedman
Jacko Kicked Out, Cut Off by Arab Prince

Today will be the seventh week in a row that employees at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch have not received paychecks.

And now I have really bad news for them: Jackson has been cut off and kicked out by Prince Abdullah, son of the King of Bahrain. He is no longer, I repeat, not doing it anymore — not funding Jackson, his kids and nanny in an extended stay in Bahrain.
The first clue that this was the case was Jackson's traveling last week from Bahrain to Germany, and then on to Italy — on commercial flights in business class. There was no more private plane.

But now I'm told that the prince has been informed by his family, the al-Khalifa clan, that Jackson is no longer welcome to unlimited generosity from the Bahraini royals.

In fact, Jackson is aware of this. Sources tell me that he had found a couple of wealthy families in Dubai who helped him out, but their largesse was limited.

IdahoMom said:
Good job on your first thread!

I feel bad for the kids...

I do, too, I swear I think they'd be better off with Debbie Rowe.

Michael the Moocher's been kicked out, huh? I wonder if knows there may be more accusations that may come to light in the U.S. of molestation, so he is staying away? Not to mention he cannot pay any of his employees. :rolleyes:
If I were them, I'd abandon Neverland and go find another job.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Wonder where he'll go now. And his kids... how awful for them! I so hope Debbie gets custody of them.

I kind of liked having him far away. Now he may consider coming back to the west! ICK! :sick:

Sure don't see his family members swinging their doors wide open> :razz:

Jubie

We've got a fun (everything Jackson) thread that you'll get a kick out of! Come on over!!

Is that on the Bizarre News thread? I can't seem to find what heading the Wacko Jacko thread in on.

Maybe he'll become a man (I use that term loosely) without a country. And rightfully so... :sick:

Still so sad, I liked him in the 80's, he was talented. What a waste.

I don't think either of them are suited to be parents.

jubie said:
I kind of liked having him far away. Now he may consider coming back to the west! ICK! :sick:

Sure don't see his family members swinging their doors wide open> :razz:

Jubie

i agree..the further away, the better, imo...."ick" is right..

Amraann said:
I don't think either of them are suited to be parents.

I agree, selling your babies should be an automatic disqualification for being a parent.

Jules, I agree the kids should not be with him!! He's a ticking time bomb around them!:mad:

Jubie

I can't see him coming back to the US. He's trying to keep the kids out of the country and away from Debbie Rowe now that she's won visitation rights.

I kinda thought this would happen after he was photographed dressed as a woman. I was amazed he lasted as long as he did. The worst is those poor kids...Rowe doesn't seem like any step up either. That part is what makes me sick..expecially since IMO they are not his biological children, and they've been condemned to such a crappy life. :(

Maybe he'll eventually have to go back to whatever alien planet he came from. Poor Mikey!

I was willing to give Rowe a chance, in order to get the kids out of Whacko's hands. Up until she started giving hints in the media about how much she knows, then she got on the stand and says nada. I am fully convinced that she is a media hound, who will use anything and anyone to get money. And that would include her kids. So no, I don't think she would be a suitable parent either.

mysteriew said:
I was willing to give Rowe a chance, in order to get the kids out of Whacko's hands. Up until she started giving hints in the media about how much she knows, then she got on the stand and says nada. I am fully convinced that she is a media hound, who will use anything and anyone to get money. And that would include her kids. So no, I don't think she would be a suitable parent either.
Good post mysteriew.:)

I can't believe he's even still alive:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling