Suicide On Airplane

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A man was found hanged in a bathroom on a United Airlines flight from DC to LA. They landed in Denver. How awful.

I hope no children were nearby. How awful. I wonder if he was traveling alone. Very sad when someone feels so hopeless that ending their life seems the only answer. :( Surrounded by so many yet so utterly alone.

Jubie

Boy, I can see some "sick" jokes coming from this one.

Those restrooms aren't much bigger than a closet are they?

Michelle Read said:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/6873538/detail.html

funny how I started a thread on this guy several days ago stating how dangerous he was and how I was sure we would hear from him again after his bond was set so low. :bang:

wow, & you were right....this guy definately had some "issues"...

According to the Miami TV station WPLG, Georgettis was involved in an arson incident on Sunday at a Ford dealership in Miami. Miami-Dade police said Georgettis was upset about the price he paid for a new Ford Escape.

According to police, Georgettis drove his vehicle into the showroom of Metro Ford, poured gasoline over the showroom and set it on fire. Contacted by the TV station the following day, Georgettis said it was a stupid thing to do and he regretted it.

kato said:
A man was found hanged in a bathroom on a United Airlines flight from DC to LA. They landed in Denver. How awful.

Wow, that is bad....was Kansas City snowed in or something? :D

Cal

Wow! I have NEVER heard of anyone commiting suicide on an airplane.

How freaky. I would be SO freaked out if I was on that plane.

OMG, how horrible. Wonder what they did with him, when they found him. Just left him hanging..sorry! :doh:
I wonder how he hung himself? Sorry I have to know the details, thats just me!:confused:

My brother killed himself in front of his ex wife. She caused him a lot if pain. I have since learned people kill themselves often in such a way to be noticed,they want others to see how awful their pain is. If this guy did it on a plane full of strangers he must have been very depressed, or hoping someone would find him before he died or just felt hurt by everyone, no one specific.

This was the same guy who set fire to a car dealership a week ago.

That this man was released on bond rather than ordered to complete a psychiatric evaluation reporting back to the court is yet another example of the court's need for improvement.

It actually may be a pretty serious indicator that the Judge is burned out & in need of some counselling him/her self. If ramming an automobile into a building isn't a sure sign of an individual in danger of harming himself or others the question is WHAT IS?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back