Paris Hilton's Storage Locker Items on Sale - for $20 million

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOS ANGELES — The Sultan of Sleaze has a hangover.

At 3 p.m., he answers the ringing phone in room 811 of his hotel on Sunset Boulevard and sounds bewildered to hear a reporter with whom he made an appointment calling from the lobby.

"I just hurled," he says. "Give me a few minutes. I'll be right down."

Arizona-based scandal broker David Hans Schmidt is in Los Angeles to talk about his biggest score yet: some eight volumes of heiress Paris Hilton's diaries, videotapes, clothing, sex toys, furniture, financial and personal records — in short, a lifetime's worth of Hiltoniana that can be yours for the tidy sum of $20 million.

Schmidt stumbles into the lobby in black lizard-skin boots and blue jeans. He is twitchy and dehydrated. His forehead is breaking out, and there are dark circles under his green eyes. Salt-and-pepper chest hairs peek out from beneath a black silk T-shirt. He is clutching a white bedsheet.

"Enchanté." He goes for a hand kiss instead of a handshake and quips, "We could make some video."

A black Town Car is waiting to take him to CNN studios in Hollywood for one of many interviews he will do in the next 48 hours about the Paris Hilton storage-space caper.

Schmidt, 45, is a huckster nonpareil who has created a niche for himself as a broker of celebrity *advertiser censored*.

"I hear all the time: 'David Hans Schmidt, we called you, not because we heard you were the best, but because you're the only one,'" he says. "I'll get in a jet and go wherever I have to to chase this stuff down. I'm chasing rainbows to pots of gold at the end."

Schmidt has had his hands in such gilded muck as the racy snapshots of Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx, nude photographs of former Scott Peterson mistress Amber Frey, topless photos of Pvt. Jessica Lynch, and the honeymoon videotape of skater Tonya Harding.

He is currently involved in litigation over a sex tape starring Colin Farrell and Playboy Playmate Nicole Narain, which Farrell would like to keep private.

"My father always said to me, 'David, I don't care what you do, just be honest and hardworking. If you're going to become a garbage collector, be the best garbage collector you can,'" Schmidt says. "And that's pretty much what I do. I'm a garbage collector."

On Dec. 22, a "mom-and-pop operation" that purchases defaulted storage leases paid $2,775 for the entire contents of a Los Angeles-area locker space, Schmidt says.

MORE AT:

http://www.courttv.com/people/2006/0206/hilton_schmidt_ctv.html

If Paris Hilton left her personal items in a storage space and then failed to pay the rent to the point that they were auctioned off, then it is fair game for someone to buy it, sell it, etc. Who would even want it is another story, though.

This girl is another very dim bulb.

The cynic in me thinks she did it on purpose for yet more press. The girl may be a dim bulb, but she is pretty damn good about manipulating the press.

AlwaysShocked said:
If Paris Hilton left her personal items in a storage space and then failed to pay the rent to the point that they were auctioned off, then it is fair game for someone to buy it, sell it, etc. Who would even want it is another story, though.

This girl is another very dim bulb.

I think she's trying to say that she did pay the bill, but if it turns out that she didn't, she's going to have a hard time convincing a judge to rule in her favor. Michael Jackson had this same problem and he lost, as we know! Since there were uncashed checks in there for thousands and thousands of dollars, I don't have any trouble believing that she didn't pay the bill. Sounds like she's far to busy having sex with every man on the planet, shopping, getting her hair done and parting every night. I'm thinking she's "got people" who probably take care of paying her bills, but this may be one that slipped through the cracks. I hope so, because for some strange reason, I want to know what she's got! ;)

I heard about this last night. They said her people had paid the bill, but they had a rate increase so they had been paying the wrong amount. Makes one wonder if this wasn't done on purpose... :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back