1210 users online (238 members and 972 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Woohoo Here Comes The Snow

We have had such a mild winter, I am ready for a big snowfall and it looks like we are going to get it!
    Retired 08/03/03

Shawdow, I'm so happy for you!!
    It's another sunny day here in San Diego

Born and raised here....just once I would love to be in an area that has a blanket of white snow. Pictures are beautiful, but I want to feel it.

I hear we are supposed to get about 3-6 inches here in maryland, harford county. My parents in carroll county are going to get 12!!

We are supposed to get 5-9 inches so it should be a pretty one. I will post some pictures for you Oceanbreeze.
    Retired 08/03/03

I want snow! Its been in the 70s here forEVER, but its supposed to get cold this weekend. It rained this morning, so if the precip remains, and the temps drop, !!!! . . . we'll probably get an ice storm, but no snow. BUMMER!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I want snow! Its been in the 70s here forEVER, but its supposed to get cold this weekend. It rained this morning, so if the precip remains, and the temps drop, !!!! . . . we'll probably get an ice storm, but no snow. BUMMER!
    You can have our snow!!! I hate cold & snow!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    It is already 44* here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow205
    We are supposed to get 5-9 inches so it should be a pretty one. I will post some pictures for you Oceanbreeze.
    hubby just told me I am going to get 5-9 inches
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

Quote Originally Posted by indigomood
    hubby just told me I am going to get 5-9 inches
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good One

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    LOL, I wonder if it'll be 5 or if it'll be 9? Do I feign a headache or don't I??
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

LOL, I wonder if it'll be 5 or if it'll be 9? Do I feign a headache or don't I??
    Oh Lord, If its a niner tonight, i would be feeling a headache, lol.....Although somewhere in between i think i would feel ok, lol.....

Oh Lord, If its a niner tonight, i would be feeling a headache, lol.....Although somewhere in between i think i would feel ok, lol.....

Clean your pm box! I tried to send you a PM but it came back saying you had too many messages.

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    Clean your pm box! I tried to send you a PM but it came back saying you had too many messages.
    OK, Indigo has me over here cracking up!!

Maybe it will be the three, three times.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast