Woohoo Here Comes The Snow

Shadow205

Reaction score
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance: :dance: :dance:

We have had such a mild winter, I am ready for a big snowfall and it looks like we are going to get it!

Shawdow, I'm so happy for you!!
It's another sunny day here in San Diego :(

Born and raised here....just once I would love to be in an area that has a blanket of white snow. Pictures are beautiful, but I want to feel it.

I hear we are supposed to get about 3-6 inches here in maryland, harford county. My parents in carroll county are going to get 12!!

We are supposed to get 5-9 inches so it should be a pretty one. I will post some pictures for you Oceanbreeze.

I want snow! Its been in the 70s here forEVER, but its supposed to get cold this weekend. It rained this morning, so if the precip remains, and the temps drop, !!!! . . . we'll probably get an ice storm, but no snow. BUMMER!

Jeana (DP) said:
I want snow! Its been in the 70s here forEVER, but its supposed to get cold this weekend. It rained this morning, so if the precip remains, and the temps drop, !!!! . . . we'll probably get an ice storm, but no snow. BUMMER!
You can have our snow!!! I hate cold & snow!!!!

Jeana (DP) said:
It is already 44* here. :)

Shadow205 said:
We are supposed to get 5-9 inches so it should be a pretty one. I will post some pictures for you Oceanbreeze.
hubby just told me I am going to get 5-9 inches :eek:

indigomood said:
LOL, I wonder if it'll be 5 or if it'll be 9? Do I feign a headache or don't I?? :D
Oh Lord, If its a niner tonight, i would be feeling a headache, lol.....Although somewhere in between i think i would feel ok, lol.....

:laugh: :laugh:
michelle said:
Oh Lord, If its a niner tonight, i would be feeling a headache, lol.....Although somewhere in between i think i would feel ok, lol.....

michelle said:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good One :clap:
Clean your pm box! I tried to send you a PM but it came back saying you had too many messages.:crazy:

deandaniellws said:
Clean your pm box! I tried to send you a PM but it came back saying you had too many messages.:crazy:
OK, Indigo has me over here cracking up!!

cheko1 said:
You can have our snow!!! I hate cold & snow!!!!
ditto here-- my husband and 9 year old son flew to boston this morning for some hockey games-- suppose to fly back sunday afternoon- hubby called and said he booked the hotel room for sunday night- suppose to get 10- 14 inches of snow tomorrow with wind :eek: :eek: -- I have the furnace on right now in florida - probably 65 degrees-

Well, 8-14 inches as of noon today. However, noone has given final thought estimates since. Blizzard conditions is all they are saying here as of earlier tonight.

Born and bred N.E. lady. All I can say is: Shoot me now. :bang:

j2mirish said:
ditto heare-- my husband and 9 year old son flew to boston this morning for some hockey games-- suppose to fly back sunday afternoon- hubby called and said he booked the hotel room for sunday night- suppose to get 10- 14 inches of snow tomorrow with wind :eek: :eek: -- I have the furnace on right now in florida - probably 65 degrees-
j2mirish, you have the furnace on at 65 degrees?? What a pansy. It's 62 in my home right now, and that is quite comfortable. The computer, and TV, provide enough heat, so that I am probably good until it gets below 60; of course the jacuzzi is heating up to 105, as I speak, and I'll be in it in another 30 minutes, or so.

A picture of our weather today... isn't it beautiful... look at the blue sky.

ParkFeb10001.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back