1233 users online (260 members and 973 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SD - Tamara 'Tami' Reay, 41, stabbed to death, Pierre, 7 Feb 2006

02/09/2006

Pierre Man Charged With Killing His Wife

A Pierre man is in jail on charges he killed his wife, and authorities are looking for her body.

Police say 46-year-old Brad Reay is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the disappearance of 41-year-old Tamara Reay. She was reported missing late Wednesday morning.

More: http://www.keloland.com/News/News/Ne...cfm?Id=0,45890
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

It will never end......

Pierre Woman's Body Found

Authorities in South Dakota's capital now confirm they have found the body of a Pierre woman believed to have been murdered by her husband. Forty-six-year-old Brad Reay was charged with killing his wife, 41-year-old Tamara Reay.

...Authorities say they found the body of Tamara Reay Thursday night after they started searching with a National Guard Helicopter. They aren't saying where the body was found but the details of Wednesday's investigation led them to believe her husband killed her.

...Maher says, "There was talk in the household of divorce and then we interviewed the daughter and the father, Brad Reay, and their stories conflicted."

When investigators looked through the Reay's home in northwest Pierre Wednesday, they found a Dodge Durango with pools of blood inside. They also smelled cleaning solution and said it looked like someone was trying to clean it up.

More: http://www.keloland.com/News/News/Ne...cfm?Id=0,45904
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    It will never end......
    nope, it won't.
    I was tempted to start a thread and post all of the known men's names who murdered their wives and the victim's names as well.

Neighbors Say Reay's Were Quiet And Friendly

Neighbors say the Reay's moved into the house last spring and were very nice people, who kept to themselves and were very quiet.

More: http://www.keloland.com/News/News/Ne...cfm?Id=0,45908

There is a woman i see at my sons school whose daughter was brutally murdered here in maryland about 10 years ago by a disgruntled employee, well anyways her and i were talking today saying how its bad enough we fear strangers and people we really dont know but its a sad day when we have to fear our spouses. They are the ones we promise to love and cherish and here they are the first ones suspected in the murder and usually are guilty. Its scary.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    nope, it won't.
    I was tempted to start a thread and post all of the known men's names who murdered their wives and the victim's names as well.
    hey you should start it and everyone can add them as we come up with different ones.

More Details About Where Pierre Murder Victim's Body Was Found

The body of 41 year old Tamara Reay was found 10 miles outside of Pierre. Searchers found the body just before five last night, and with the help of a National Guard Helicopter, Reay's body was discovered near an emergency spillway, which is just north of the Oahe dam off highway 1806.

Investigators aren't commenting on the condition of the body but credit the chopper with making quick work of the search.

More: http://www.keloland.com/News/News/Ne...cfm?Id=0,45930

This is a much bigger picture. Those with entitlement issues.Those that think no one matters but them. I fear this discovery is only part and parcel to a much bigger picture.

Divorce is always a option......why destroy so many people?

Quote Originally Posted by cheko1
    because they are pure evil and dont care about anyone but themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by cheko1
    Because they can.

she is so pretty. She doesn't even look 41 *sigh*

Another child growing up without her mother, and now without her father.

Serveral years ago, I read an article about losing your mother. This article stated that no matter how old you were when you lose your mother, that emptiness will always be there.

http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDet...cfm?Id=0,46267

02/24/2006
    Pierre Murder Suspect Indicted

The Pierre man suspected of killing his wife was indicted today. Brad Reay was arrested earlier this month, after his wife Tamara disappeared.

He was indicted today for alternate counts of first degree murder and first degree manslaughter as well as aggravated kidnapping.

In the investigation, police discovered that someone had tried to clean up blood from inside the family's Dodge Durango. The woman's body was later discovered north of the Oahe Dam.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast