996 users online (213 members and 783 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Men Who've Murdered Their Wives: A Comprehensive List Compiled by Our Sleuthers

Hi there. Don't know where to put this thread. Thought I'd put it here, since this forum is public but feel free to move it.

There are an awful lot of stories of men killing their wives in the news in recent years, as I am sure there are in past years as well.
    Some convicted, some standing trial .... some possibly getting away with murder. Some think OJ Simpson and Robert Blake are guilty.

Let's compile a list of convicted murderers of men who killed their wives and see how many are actually out there. I'm sure there are a lot more than we probably think there are ....

I'll start with the obvious

SCOTT PETERSON
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

1. Scott Peterson murdered Laci Peterson (and Conner)
    2. Mark Hacking murdered Lori Hacking
    Edited to add victim's names
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Neil Entwistle.

4. Shaun Rudy killed Christine Rudy
    Last edited by cheko1; 02-11-2006 at 12:39 AM. Reason: forgot to add victims name

Brad Cunningham
    killed Cheryl Keeton

Shaun Rudy

Quinton Ray

Alan Blackthorne
    it was his ex wife, but still....This list is going to be long.....

steven sherer

Jeffrey McDonald

JEFF ANDERSON

I am looking at the located/missing forum..and almost evey other woman is murdered by husband/bf...i have to take a break from it, because i want to
    and just sit down and cry, thinking of all these lives snuffed out and children left motherless (and fatherless as they rot in prison)

Quote Originally Posted by petra
    JEFF ANDERSON

I am looking at the located/missing forum..and almost evey other woman is murdered by husband/bf...i have to take a break from it, because i want to
    and just sit down and cry, thinking of all these lives snuffed out and children left motherless (and fatherless as they rot in prison)
    I know its sick isnt it. These poor wives and mommys.Its heartbreaking...

It is about a break in trust. It doesn't just occur in husband and wife situations.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    It is about a break in trust. It doesn't just occur in husband and wife situations.
    Oh it can occur in any situation, it is just that your spouse is the last person you would expect to do that. I am sure Laci never thought the man she loved so much would kill her. I know alot of these woman were fearful and had a feeling, and nothing stopped the spouses, once they made up their mind that was it....Its very horrifying....

Scott Douglas, Killed Ann Scripps Douglas with a hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Oh it can occur in any situation, it is just that your spouse is the last person you would expect to do that. I am sure Laci never thought the man she loved so much would kill her. I know alot of these woman were fearful and had a feeling, and nothing stopped the spouses, once they made up their mind that was it....Its very horrifying....
    I know that if I had gotten in the way I would have been next. When you know nothing but abuse it clouds your thinking. I knew that I was a trophy wife even though those terms were not used back then. I knew I had a hairline fracture of the skull. I knew that when he threw me on a friend's front lawn along with my children, there would be no going back. We all survived. With much hardship. I was a kid, I believe I was 19 years old. The best years are the ones after. When my kids get an award for the best salesperson on the east coast and when my daughter landed an especially large account. Things are rougher now for all of us but it is a family trying to survive, even it the odds aren't good.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast