Men Who've Murdered Their Wives: A Comprehensive List Compiled by Our Sleuthers

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Hi there. Don't know where to put this thread. Thought I'd put it here, since this forum is public but feel free to move it.

There are an awful lot of stories of men killing their wives in the news in recent years, as I am sure there are in past years as well.
Some convicted, some standing trial .... some possibly getting away with murder. Some think OJ Simpson and Robert Blake are guilty.

Let's compile a list of convicted murderers of men who killed their wives and see how many are actually out there. I'm sure there are a lot more than we probably think there are ....

I'll start with the obvious

SCOTT PETERSON

1. Scott Peterson murdered Laci Peterson (and Conner)
  2. Mark Hacking murdered Lori Hacking
Edited to add victim's names

JEFF ANDERSON

I am looking at the located/missing forum..and almost evey other woman is murdered by husband/bf...i have to take a break from it, because i want to:sick:
and just sit down and cry, thinking of all these lives snuffed out and children left motherless (and fatherless as they rot in prison)

petra said:
JEFF ANDERSON

I am looking at the located/missing forum..and almost evey other woman is murdered by husband/bf...i have to take a break from it, because i want to:sick:
and just sit down and cry, thinking of all these lives snuffed out and children left motherless (and fatherless as they rot in prison)
I know its sick isnt it. These poor wives and mommys.Its heartbreaking...

It is about a break in trust. It doesn't just occur in husband and wife situations.

concernedperson said:
It is about a break in trust. It doesn't just occur in husband and wife situations.
Oh it can occur in any situation, it is just that your spouse is the last person you would expect to do that. I am sure Laci never thought the man she loved so much would kill her. I know alot of these woman were fearful and had a feeling, and nothing stopped the spouses, once they made up their mind that was it....Its very horrifying....

Scott Douglas, Killed Ann Scripps Douglas with a hammer.

michelle said:
Oh it can occur in any situation, it is just that your spouse is the last person you would expect to do that. I am sure Laci never thought the man she loved so much would kill her. I know alot of these woman were fearful and had a feeling, and nothing stopped the spouses, once they made up their mind that was it....Its very horrifying....

I know that if I had gotten in the way I would have been next. When you know nothing but abuse it clouds your thinking. I knew that I was a trophy wife even though those terms were not used back then. I knew I had a hairline fracture of the skull. I knew that when he threw me on a friend's front lawn along with my children, there would be no going back. We all survived. With much hardship. I was a kid, I believe I was 19 years old. The best years are the ones after. When my kids get an award for the best salesperson on the east coast and when my daughter landed an especially large account. Things are rougher now for all of us but it is a family trying to survive, even it the odds aren't good.

concernedperson said:
I know that if I had gotten in the way I would have been next. When you know nothing but abuse it clouds your thinking. I knew that I was a trophy wife even though those terms were not used back then. I knew I had a hairline fracture of the skull. I knew that when he threw me on a friend's front lawn along with my children, there would be no going back. We all survived. With much hardship. I was a kid, I believe I was 19 years old. The best years are the ones after. When my kids get an award for the best salesperson on the east coast and when my daughter landed an especially large account. Things are rougher now for all of us but it is a family trying to survive, even it the odds aren't good.
]

Well, I'm glad you are still around to tell your story. Thank God you survived. I'm sure it has been a rough road, but you are so full of kindness and wisdom. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Melissa Mendoza,.......although her husband hasn't been convicted, he's indicted and admits killing her, he just says it was self defense, (sure, she was shot in the back of the head).

Perry March for killing Janet March in 1996. He's awaiting trial but since his dad has rolled over and knows where the body is, :eek: ......he's toast!

JMHO
fran

Quinton Ray, murdered Sueann ray
Took them a while but they got him :loser:

Michael White murdered pregnant wife Liana White
Anselmo Ricardo Braffith III murdered pregnant wife Jamie Braffith

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics