950 users online (121 members and 829 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    I know that if I had gotten in the way I would have been next. When you know nothing but abuse it clouds your thinking. I knew that I was a trophy wife even though those terms were not used back then. I knew I had a hairline fracture of the skull. I knew that when he threw me on a friend's front lawn along with my children, there would be no going back. We all survived. With much hardship. I was a kid, I believe I was 19 years old. The best years are the ones after. When my kids get an award for the best salesperson on the east coast and when my daughter landed an especially large account. Things are rougher now for all of us but it is a family trying to survive, even it the odds aren't good.
    ]

Well, I'm glad you are still around to tell your story. Thank God you survived. I'm sure it has been a rough road, but you are so full of kindness and wisdom. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Melissa Mendoza,.......although her husband hasn't been convicted, he's indicted and admits killing her, he just says it was self defense, (sure, she was shot in the back of the head).

Perry March for killing Janet March in 1996. He's awaiting trial but since his dad has rolled over and knows where the body is, ......he's toast!

JMHO
    fran

Quinton Ray, murdered Sueann ray
    Took them a while but they got him

Michael White murdered pregnant wife Liana White
    Anselmo Ricardo Braffith III murdered pregnant wife Jamie Braffith

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegran
    Quinton Ray, murdered Sueann ray
    Took them a while but they got him
    Yes, but they did. Hooray for that.

Christian Longo

Christian Longo murdered wife Mary Jane and their three children
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

David Camm, currently on 2nd trial - killed wife & 2 kids, suspected in longterm molestation of 5 yr old daughter

mark hacking

robert blake

claus von bulow

cullen davis (who was aquitted) not only of murdering step daughter & wifes boyfriend and attempted murder of wife BUT ALSO HIRING HITMAN TO KILL PROSECUTOR AND JUDGE....

Robert Durst

John List

Quote Originally Posted by petra
    JEFF ANDERSON

I am looking at the located/missing forum..and almost evey other woman is murdered by husband/bf...i have to take a break from it, because i want to
    and just sit down and cry, thinking of all these lives snuffed out and children left motherless (and fatherless as they rot in prison)
    not familiar with Jeff Anderson, elaborate?

Michael White - currently charged in Edmonton Alberta - killing PREGNANT Liana, leaving daughter ashley without a mom

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    I know that if I had gotten in the way I would have been next. When you know nothing but abuse it clouds your thinking. I knew that I was a trophy wife even though those terms were not used back then. I knew I had a hairline fracture of the skull. I knew that when he threw me on a friend's front lawn along with my children, there would be no going back. We all survived. With much hardship. I was a kid, I believe I was 19 years old. The best years are the ones after. When my kids get an award for the best salesperson on the east coast and when my daughter landed an especially large account. Things are rougher now for all of us but it is a family trying to survive, even it the odds aren't good.
    When i hear peoples stories like this, it makes me think of the burning bed and how woman have no options other then to murder them before they get killed. Its very scary, I am glad too you are still here...My MIL was beat like a dog for 26 years until she finally divorced the creep. I am glad that my DH doesnt talk to his father either, any man who treats a woman like that is NOT welcome in Our house.

Help me out here . . . what is that guys name who lived in Colorado and killed his wife and child? It was just recently in the news. Maybe he was in the army?

The other Peterson in Durham. Killed his wife by pushing her down the stairs.

Does the rabbi count who had his wife killed in New Jersey? Fred Neulander is his name.

John List murdered his mother, wife and three children in their home in Westfield, New Jersey in 1971.

May they all rest in peace.

OJ Simpson: killed Nicole Simpson got away with it!

Col. George Marecek

Col. George Marecek (Green Beret) murdered his wife Viparet
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast