1222 users online (210 members and 1012 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Dr. Richard Illes killed his estranged wife, Miriam, in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. Illes had visitation w/ his son on a Friday night, he drugged him and shot his wife through her kitchen window while the child slept in the car.

Illes was a cardiac-thoracic surgeon with a huge god-complex. He was ultimately convicted after police found a "novella" on his PC which he had written. The story was called "Heart Shot" and was a play by play of Miriam's murder.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...04_page4.shtml
    Last edited by KatiesMom; 02-13-2006 at 11:42 AM. Reason: adding link

1989 - Charles Stuart murdered his pregnant wife, Carol, in the family car, after attending childbirth classes.

Dr Barry Corbin- I hope we didn't forget this monster.

Dentist standing trial ----

Charged with the murders of wife Jennifer Corbin and Dolly Hearn

The State of Georgia vs. Dr. Barry Corbin.

Note: He may also be charged in relation to another death of a former dental student.

cross-dressing dermatologist

Richard Sharpe, the cross-dressing dermatologist, killed his wife Karen.

He has been convicted and serving a life sentence for his wife's murder.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    The infamous Atlanta man's murder-suicide spree last week claimed his wife and two children as well as nine colleagues at All-Tech Investment and Momentum Securities, two of the industry's biggest players.

Mark Barton was the day trader. He later killed himself. He is also suspected of killing his first wife and her mother.
    This guy killed my pediatricans wife, very sad story

Did anyone mention John Sharpe?

He killed his wife, Anna, and 18 month old daughter, Gracie, with a SPEAR GUN!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/...228683406.html

Dr James Klindt

killed his wife Joyce in 1983
    chopped her up into pieces / threw body parts into the Mississippi river / torso was found. First Iowa court case to be tried on DNA.

Scotty2.

Scott Dunn murdered Brandi Dunn. He is not arrested. . . yet.
    The above is my opinion and many, many others. Divorce is always an option.

shooting death of a 28-year-old pregnant Sacramento mother

Here's another *******..

Five suspects, including the murder victim's husband and a 14-year-old boy suspected of being the shooter, were formally charged with murder Friday afternoon in the December shooting death of a 28-year-old pregnant Sacramento mother.

http://www.news10.net/storyfull2.aspx?storyid=15873

How about Richard Greist:

"Greist, 53, was found not guilty by reason of insanity in 1980 of crimes that included fatally stabbing his pregnant wife, ripping his unborn son from her womb, mutilating the fetus, gouging the eye of his 6-year-old daughter, slashing his grandmother's throat, and butchering the family cat."

http://groups.msn.com/PRISONLONGHOUSE/testing.msnw

B

Quote Originally Posted by luthersmama
    How about Richard Greist:

"Greist, 53, was found not guilty by reason of insanity in 1980 of crimes that included fatally stabbing his pregnant wife, ripping his unborn son from her womb, mutilating the fetus, gouging the eye of his 6-year-old daughter, slashing his grandmother's throat, and butchering the family cat."

http://groups.msn.com/PRISONLONGHOUSE/testing.msnw

B
    HOLY SHAMOLIES!

JJ Mills shot and murdered by Barry Vick, her common law husband

Christina Bowersox, spokeswoman for the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office, says Mills was shot and killed by her common law husband, 31-year-old Barry Vick. Vick turned himself into authorities late Monday night. Authorities say the couple had been having domestic problems. “She recently told me she was pregnant,” Streetman said. Authorities say Mills had four other children.

More: http://www.wpmi.com/news/local/story...D-B7FB8929C07C
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    I wonder, in how many of these murders were there previous signs of violence by the husband? In many cases it's reported that no one had any idea there were problems in the marriage and the husband had never before been violent or even in trouble with the law.

Many of the Scotty supporters refuse to believe he's guilty because he was always known to be "kind and supportive" and had never had so much as a traffic ticket. How rare (or common) is that?

Mabel, I don't know the numbers for how many husbands kill their wives without previous PHYSICAL violence, but I would bet most (if not all) of the killers have used emotional and psychological abuse. How many women report verbal threats, emotional and psychological torture to the police without physical abuse to back up the claim?

Rae Carruth murdered his pregnant girlfriend, Cherica to avoid paying child support for his child. His son has damage due to lack of oxygen from his mother being shot five times before she eventually died.

Since being sentenced to a 19- to 24-year term for conspiracy to commit murder, former Carolina Panther Rae Carruth has been hit with more bad news. His appeals were rejected, he and his co-defendants were ordered to pay $6 million to Cherica Adams' estate and a judge ruled his son, now 4, cannot be forced to visit him in prison.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/carrut...71304_ctv.html

Tom Boskowski (sp>) murdered two wives!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast