Bottled Water Costs More Than Gasoline

Just another reason I drink my water straight from the tap.

Yea lots of things cost more per gallon than gasoline, like milk, OJ etc....but I don't need 15 gallons of those things every week the way I need gasoline (not to mention heating fuel).

I hate when they try to make it sound like the cost of gasoline is actually reasonable because other things cost more. I get my bottles water by the case and it costs me about .21 a bottle.

With the $500/per quarter water bills we have here, I might dispute this. But then, that's not bottled. Bottled is probably cheaper.

Mabel said:
With the $500/per quarter water bills we have here, I might dispute this. But then, that's not bottled. Bottled is probably cheaper.

no kidding!!!...our water rates are outrageous here too...

Maybe So said:
Yea lots of things cost more per gallon than gasoline, like milk, OJ etc....but I don't need 15 gallons of those things every week the way I need gasoline (not to mention heating fuel).

I hate when they try to make it sound like the cost of gasoline is actually reasonable because other things cost more. I get my bottles water by the case and it costs me about .21 a bottle.

we buy bottled water by the case too...only way to buy it, at about .18 a bottle....we cook & bathe w/tap water, but we don't drink it..

Maybe So said:

I'm with ya on that!

We just use a reverse osmosis or a Brita pitcher. I am a spoiled girl because I grew up in the country and we had our own well....mmmm....fresh, clean, and cold right out of the faucet...but now it tastes and SMELLS like chlorine. Brita or the RO takes care of that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back