903 users online (183 members and 720 guests)  

Websleuths News

Church Burnings

I know there is another thread but I can't find it right now. This is the 10th burning of a church. Please, mods add this to wherever the thread is. This shouldn't go unnoticed. This is a hate crime of Rudolph capacity. I don't care what anyone's religion is but the right to worship is part of the basic laws of this land.

Think that EVERY CHURCH should have remote camera's set up covering all four corner's of their buildings so that these ******** can be caught & this violence stopped.

They have wireless set ups now that are extremely affordable, many are multiple unit systems, have seen them at BJ's, they can also feed to a VCR & monitoring location.

I don't know if it's a hate crime or just vandalism that gets picked up by the media and spreads like a virus because it gets on tv. Not unlike school shootings and workplace rampages. Some have suggested that the original string of burnigns were committed by the same guy who was on the run for the gay barn attack up north and ended up killing a cop in Arkansas and dying in a firefire with state troopers in the Ozarks.

On the bank of Lake Pontchartrain
    It's just horrible and I have no idea why anyone would want to do this to these Churchs.

I'm in Birmingham and they are all happening southwest and west of me. The sad thing is, Greene county where the second string was is the poorest county in Alabama. Very rural and without a doubt the hardest hit.

I personally don't think that Robida had anything to do with it. New Bedford is over 1,200 miles from the first set of fires and they think these are all connected. Shoe prints, same mo, same car being seen etc. Not to mention that most of them are so far off of main roads you don't just bump into them. I don't see him taking the time out of whatever rage he was in to hunt down Baptist churchs in rural Alabama to burn down on his way to Arkansas. And I think the timeline is a bit close. The first fires were on Feb 3rd and he attacked the 2nd right?

At any rate, whoever is doing this is sick! I hope they catch them soon. Everyone here is so worried about all the old Churchs.