GA - Rodney, Ryan & Q’Tasher Williams for child abuse, Atlanta, 2006

concernedperson said:
Rochelle Goodman hardly recognized her 11 year old niece. The girl looked frail. Her clothes were dingy. Clumps of her hair were missing. Three burns marked her arm and neck.

The girl held her head down and sobbed uncontrollaby.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/stories/0212girls.html

What a horrible story. I hope the aunt is successful in her attempt to get a larger home and take in all 3 girls.

Rodney Williams should have been locked up years ago, before he ever had the opportunity to abuse these 3 children. And what about the mother of his two children - what was she thinking leaving them to be raised by this monster? He's ruined their lives too, by turning them into predators.

It never ceases to amaze me how these things can go on so long....and no one knew. I mean, the aunt - where was she when the mom and kids were in a homeless shelter? I guess I'm just suspicious by nature -

This a horrible case of abuse. I don't know where the aunt was in relation to the placement of the children. I know she is trying to make it right now. But it could be too little too late. The child crying uncontrollably sent off giant signals for me. The pattern is all so recognizable. Babies being tortured is not something our society should ever tolerate.

Thank God for that little one's determination. She made up her mind that she was not going to return and possibly saved her own and her sister's lives.

Fry the b@stards. All of 'em.

cathieq said:
It never ceases to amaze me how these things can go on so long....and no one knew. I mean, the aunt - where was she when the mom and kids were in a homeless shelter? I guess I'm just suspicious by nature -
From what I have read, the aunt had talked with the mom during that time. And according to her, she asked about the girls and the mom always said that they were with a preacher and his wife.

From the article:

"...In his home he required them to do chores, he made them pray, he made them say 'thank you' when someone did something for them, and they didn't like that."

I think the word for really should be to (my opinion only). I wonder if his attorney has any kids....

OMG those poor, poor babies!

BillyGoatGruff said:
His teeange kids go on trial for rape & torture of the children next month. Delightful family, what?

I have a feeling we will be hearing more about those kids lives as their trial gets near. Who knows what they went through?
BTW, the mom is still in jail, but it looks like they are going to allow her to plead guilty since she testified at William's trial. And I believe her sentence is something like 3 years, suspended.
William's told the prosecutor to rot in h*ll. He doesn't sound like much of a christian to me, even though he supposedly went to church, did "good" deeds, and had the preacher convinced and supporting him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back