Moose Seen Surfing in Norway

Thanks Petra! What a story LOL I'm going to send it to all my 5 sibs. They'll love it!

:blowkiss: Scandi

:) your are welcome...you can also use the link to read about your home country in english...aftenposten is are daily paper...if the link doesn't work, let me know and i will send you a clean one!!

glad you enjoyed it.

Moose are one of my favorite things Petra. I did a painting of a Moose head with birch trees behind him, and painted narrow red velvet ribbons wound around his antlers in the spirit of Christmas. One of my best paintings I think.

I did another one I love of the inside of a neato wood barn decorated for Christmas with the Papa Moose standing over his lady lying down on the straw. He had pure love in his eyes for her. I'll tell you, Moose have really beautiful big expressive eyes! lol

Scandi

Great story Petra and thanks for the link. Have to admit that the story on that page about the penis atlas book made me take a second look (and a peek at the story) too ! :laugh: *teehee*

~Lucky~

Petra,

Thanks for the link & story......
The snow fall was simply beautiful....I really enjoyed seeing what your wonderful country looks like.

cheko1 said:
Petra,

Thanks for the link & story......
The snow fall was simply beautiful....I really enjoyed seeing what your wonderful country looks like.
Thanks CheKo--Snow is still here and everyday a few more cms.
We are still enjoying it--but I don't know if we will when June rolls around.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back