Raven is Innocent. Thread #3.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok. I am going to try this again.

I am making this thread available to only those who can point to the evidence that suggests someone other than Raven killed Janet.

Let me back up.

I am very sensitive to Raven's situation. Next to being the murder victim it is horrible being accused of something you didn't do.

Raven has not been charged. The police are pretty tight lipped. All we have to go on are what you all have dug up along with media reports.

I want WS to be known as a fair board. This discussion is pretty one sided and with good reason. All we know seems not to point to someone outside of the house. I understand this.

I also understand that it's all circumstantial that we know of.

No one can say with any sort of surety that a lunatic didn't come into the house that night and stab Janet. You can't say for sure that someone didn't kill Janet because they were mad at Raven.

I am only speculating which is why I really want this thread to be about one thing.

Someone give me something that points away from Raven. I am not talking about speculation like I just did. I am talking about something solid. Behavior, evidence, or circumstance wise.

Unless you have something to post about Raven's innocence then I ask you please stay off this thread. Please don't even post you agree with what I am doing. I want someone to show me something that I can grasp about this case that points away from Raven.

Thank you.

Tricia
PS. I am moving a couple of posts from the other thread over here. Then I will move the "II" thread so no one is tempted to post on it.

Posted by RainbowsandGumdrops on the II thread.

I'll start the posting here. I will be the mouth for one of Raven's friends that does not want to post here. He is very very upset that everyone keeps pointing to Raven. I would like to generalize this person's opinion:

RAVEN IS INNOCENT. Stop picking on him. He is doing the best that he can do and does not deserve this. All that you are doing is making the current situation even worse. Raven is a good church going person. Sure he has made some mistakes including embezzlement and cheating on his wife, but that does not make him a murderer! He had his home teachers from church over that evening and went to go play soccer. After he found Janet, he again turned to his home teacher, seeking the home teacher and bishop immediately. And yes, Raven was genuinely grieving at the funeral.

This friend was not at the soccer game and can't confirm the alibi, but has no reason to believe that Raven is lying. He also states that he doesn't know who did this and doesn't have any theories, but he can never be convinced that it was Raven.

Raven was initially questioned by police, which would be understandable. Those closest to a murder victim are always suspects, especitally the husband. Raven was not stopped from moving to Utah. Police have not named him a suspect or even a person of interest. The house and surrounding areas were searched and nothing was found. There is no evidence against Raven.

radar said:
Raven was initially questioned by police, which would be understandable. Those closest to a murder victim are always suspects, especitally the husband. Raven was not stopped from moving to Utah. Police have not named him a suspect or even a person of interest. The house and surrounding areas were searched and nothing was found. There is no evidence against Raven.

Thank you radar for responding.

When you say the surrounding areas were searched and nothing was found how do you know this? Has this been made public?

Thank you in advance.

Tricia

If Raven killed Janet as some have suggested after returning home from playing soccer, he would have had very little time to hide the knife. All of the knives in the house were taken by police and tested. If a knife was found in the surrounding area, Raven would have been considered a suspect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back