Bush meeting today,team is wearing orange.Not kidding

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
WHITE HOUSE The latest joke about Vice President Cheney's hunting accident comes from the chief White House spokesman.

Press Secretary Scott McClellan notes the national champion University of Texas football team is meeting with President Bush at the White House today.

But he says their orange uniforms don't mean "they're concerned that the vice president may be there."

On Saturday, Cheney shot and wounded a fellow hunter in Texas -- even though he was wearing a bright orange vest.

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=4500665

dark_shadows said:
WHITE HOUSE The latest joke about Vice President Cheney's hunting accident comes from the chief White House spokesman.

Press Secretary Scott McClellan notes the national champion University of Texas football team is meeting with President Bush at the White House today.

But he says their orange uniforms don't mean "they're concerned that the vice president may be there."

On Saturday, Cheney shot and wounded a fellow hunter in Texas -- even though he was wearing a bright orange vest.

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=4500665
Perfect timing!! How appropriate.

Wow! Talk about timing!

I just heard Mr Whittington has a piece of shot which has attached to the wall of his heart and caused a 'false' heart attack. He'll be in the hospital at least another week. Infection needs to be watched and he will be given antibiotics.

Scandi

Hi Buzz:) ,

You are right,the timing for that was perfect!Thank-you so much for the post.

scandi said:
Wow! Talk about timing!

I just heard Mr Whittington has a piece of shot which has attached to the wall of his heart and caused a 'false' heart attack. He'll be in the hospital at least another week. Infection needs to be watched and he will be given antibiotics.

Scandi
Hi Scandi,
Yes it was good timing.
I feel bad about Mr.Whittington having a setback.First he was doing good and then that happens to him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back