1067 users online (219 members and 848 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I'm...not....quite....sure....what....to....think

Willie Nelson has released a gay cowboy song: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184932,00.html

I am not sure if it is a parody song, supposed to be serious, or WHAT.

I heard it on the radio and had to pull over because I was laughing so hard. It is a hoot.

Cal

I haven't heard the song yet but they were talking about it on the radio this morning. I'm with you. Not sure what to think.

Now I understand his pigtails.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine Mom

And there it is....from a woman no less!

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAW!

Cal

No way Willie could be frilly! LOL After seeing the movie Honeysuckle Rose {I think that was the name of it}, he's just gotta be like an arrow.

Scandi

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsAr...COWBOYS-DC.XML

The song was written more than 20 years ago by songwriter Ned Sublette but was largely unknown until Nelson, who contributed a song to the "Brokeback Mountain" soundtrack, decided to release it this week for download on iTunes.

"The song's been in the closet for 20 years," Nelson said in a statement. "The timing's right for it to come out."

It does make one wonder.....
    Some people can have all the lights on and still be in the dark. - Maxine
    Justice for Riley!

When I was in high school I was in love with the lead singer of Duran Duran. I had his posters all over my room, in my locker, etc. Just to ruffle my feathers, my dad used to tell me that Duran Duran were a bunch of ..... (ok I can't say on the board or I'll offend someone). Anyway he insinuated that they went the "other way" because they all had earrings. He is a big Willie Nelson fan so I told him if that was the case then Willie Nelson was one too because of his braids!!!

I can't wait to find out if he's heard about Willie's new song!

This is just bizarre......

It is like your elderly, smelly Uncle Ned waking up long enough to blurt out that he likes wearing lacy women's underwear and then going back to sleeep!

Cal

Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2003
    I can't wait to find out if he's heard about Willie's new song!
    Mine is in a state of denial.

Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    This is just bizarre......

It is like your elderly, smelly Uncle Ned waking up long enough to blurt out that he likes wearing lacy women's underwear and then going back to sleeep!

Cal
    Personal experience?

Personal experience?
    Smelly uncle Ned, everyone has a smelly uncle Ned. If you don't you ARE smelly uncle Ned!

Cal

He got caught here making out with one of our 18 year old beauty queens about 10 years ago .... Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy's Mom

The song was written more than 20 years ago by songwriter Ned Sublette but was largely unknown until Nelson, who contributed a song to the "Brokeback Mountain" soundtrack, decided to release it this week for download on iTunes.

"The song's been in the closet for 20 years," Nelson said in a statement. "The timing's right for it to come out."

It does make one wonder.....
    I heard on the raiddo this morning. That Willie wrote the song in honor of his manger as he manger was gay. Willie is striaght as an arrow. A little crazy and likes to have a good time. Just ask Toby keith.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

The Dallas Morning News said the song had a personal connection for Nelson because his longtime tour manager, David Anderson, revealed his homosexuality to Nelson two years ago.

So I wonder if his manager has the hots for him? LOL

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast