I'm...not....quite....sure....what....to....think

I haven't heard the song yet but they were talking about it on the radio this morning. I'm with you. Not sure what to think. :confused: :waitasec:

And there it is....from a woman no less!

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAW! :D

Cal

No way Willie could be frilly! LOL After seeing the movie Honeysuckle Rose {I think that was the name of it}, he's just gotta be like an arrow.

Scandi

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=musicNews&storyID=2006-02-15T172018Z_01_N15209036_RTRIDST_0_MUSIC-LEISURE-COWBOYS-DC.XML

The song was written more than 20 years ago by songwriter Ned Sublette but was largely unknown until Nelson, who contributed a song to the "Brokeback Mountain" soundtrack, decided to release it this week for download on iTunes.

"The song's been in the closet for 20 years," Nelson said in a statement. "The timing's right for it to come out."

It does make one wonder.....

Marine Mom said:
Now I understand his pigtails. :rolleyes:

When I was in high school I was in love with the lead singer of Duran Duran. I had his posters all over my room, in my locker, etc. Just to ruffle my feathers, my dad used to tell me that Duran Duran were a bunch of ..... (ok I can't say on the board or I'll offend someone). Anyway he insinuated that they went the "other way" because they all had earrings. He is a big Willie Nelson fan so I told him if that was the case then Willie Nelson was one too because of his braids!!!

I can't wait to find out if he's heard about Willie's new song! :eek:

This is just bizarre......

It is like your elderly, smelly Uncle Ned waking up long enough to blurt out that he likes wearing lacy women's underwear and then going back to sleeep!

Cal

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

calus_3 said:
This is just bizarre......

It is like your elderly, smelly Uncle Ned waking up long enough to blurt out that he likes wearing lacy women's underwear and then going back to sleeep!

Cal

Personal experience? :D

Marine Mom said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Personal experience? :D

Smelly uncle Ned, everyone has a smelly uncle Ned. If you don't you ARE smelly uncle Ned! :D

Cal

He got caught here making out with one of our 18 year old beauty queens about 10 years ago .... Gross.

Maddy's Mom said:
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=musicNews&storyID=2006-02-15T172018Z_01_N15209036_RTRIDST_0_MUSIC-LEISURE-COWBOYS-DC.XML

The song was written more than 20 years ago by songwriter Ned Sublette but was largely unknown until Nelson, who contributed a song to the "Brokeback Mountain" soundtrack, decided to release it this week for download on iTunes.

"The song's been in the closet for 20 years," Nelson said in a statement. "The timing's right for it to come out."

It does make one wonder.....

I heard on the raiddo this morning. That Willie wrote the song in honor of his manger as he manger was gay. Willie is striaght as an arrow. A little crazy and likes to have a good time. Just ask Toby keith.

JDB said:
I heard on the raiddo this morning. That Willie wrote the song in honor of his manger as he manger was gay. Willie is striaght as an arrow. A little crazy and likes to have a good time. Just ask Toby keith.

So Willie and Toby are an item?

It's fun starting rumors. :)

Marine Mom said:
So Willie and Toby are an item?

It's fun starting rumors. :)
OHHH No have you ever heard Toby's song about being in WIllie bus one night. IT is too funny :D

JDB said:
OHHH No have you ever heard Toby's song about being in WIllie bus one night. IT is too funny :D
:eek: So the truth finally comes out.

We should go to work for the Globe. This some juicy trash.

Marine Mom said:
:eek: So the truth finally comes out.

We should go to work for the Globe. This some juicy trash.

:slap: :slap: :slap: You are bad. No the truth is not out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back