Florida Teen sends roses to 500 classmates

Oceanbreeze

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WESTON, Fla. - If any female juniors at Cypress Bay High School weren’t aware of classmate Paul Kim — they know him now.

The 17-year-old junior ordered 500 red roses and had them delivered to nearly all his female classmates on Valentine’s Day.

A card attached to the roses said, “To all the lovely ladies of 2007, here’s wishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day. Affectionately, Paul Kim.”

More at link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11360779/?GT1=7756

Can you imagine how many girl's day that this made?

What a sweet guy! He did his mama proud! $900 for flowers, wow!

Grand gesture he made...hope those that didnt get a rose dont decide they were somehow discriminated against.These days, seems no good deed goes unpunished.

$900.00. I don't believe I would be all that happy if I was his mother. Send an email instead. :twocents:

Sounds like something scott peterson would do. Remember the twelve dozen roses he gave to the girl he cheated on Laci with at school on their first date.

And how he gave both Laci and her mom a dozen roses each upon meeting her mom.

No offense to this boy at all. It just reminded me of those instances.

Nice gesture. Nearly 600 girls in the junior class and he sent 500 roses..I feel bad for the other 100.

That's a huge class, I wonder how how big the entire high school is.

Found it, Cypress Bay High School, 9-12 enrollment 4,625. That's huge!

mysteriew said:
Big chunk out of the college fund.
The article said he'd been saving the money since his birthday in December. I wonder if that's 2005? His family must celebrate big! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back