TX - Clyde Smith executed for '92 murders of 2 Houston cabbies

Marthatex said:
Don't mess with Texas.

AMEN!!! I'll 2nd that! We don't mess around. Just wish some of those wife and baby killers (not that I want anyone killed) would commit their crimes here cuz they would fry.

Wow, sounds like a slow year in Texas!

In light of OJ and Robert Blake, I told my wife that if I ever decide to do her in, I am taking her to Kalefornah to do it but that I was going to route our plane flight there through Minnesota just so I didn't even come close to Texas airspace! I don't want to get extradited to Texas! :D

Cal

calus_3 said:
Wow, sounds like a slow year in Texas!

In light of OJ and Robert Blake, I told my wife that if I ever decide to do her in, I am taking her to Kalefornah to do it but that I was going to route our plane flight there through Minnesota just so I didn't even come close to Texas airspace! I don't want to get extradited to Texas! :D

Cal

Well, it's only Feb.. We still have 10 months.

It is so weird that him and everyone else that gets the death penalty in innocent. I swear there must not be a man on death row who's confession wasn't made under duress.

kato said:
Well, it's only Feb.. We still have 10 months.
True it is only Feb,but Tx currently has 15 more dates pending thru June.If all are successful this will equal their total Number of executions in all of 2005,with 6 months remaining to raise the level.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back