Woman Takes Off Clothes In Court

ROFL! This makes me anxious now, I have to go to the court house Tues. lol

I think "she" looks like a male--anyone else feel that way?

LOL, Even the one officer looked like he was laughing!

Talk about attention to detail jeez it took me till the 7th pic to realize it was the lady in the background, I thought it was the dark haired woman in the front and kept wondering why she wasn't nekid? :slap:

BhamMama said:
ROFL! This makes me anxious now, I have to go to the court house Tues. lol

Well, if you follow HER lead, you won't have to worry about WHAT TO WEAR!

nywped.gif
nywras.gif
nywric.gif

strach304 said:
Talk about attention to detail jeez it took me till the 7th pic to realize it was the lady in the background, I thought it was the dark haired woman in the front and kept wondering why she wasn't nekid? :slap:
Don't feel bad, I was wondering the same thing. I am like "why do they keep showing this lady just standing here like a dork?" Then I was like Oh my!
Lookie back there!
That lady. Wowser! :slap: :eek:

Jovin said:
Well, if you follow HER lead, you won't have to worry about WHAT TO WEAR!

nywped.gif
nywras.gif
nywric.gif
LMAO! Ha! That is making me laugh! And snort like a pig!

I like your pictures too!
You are funny!

strach304 said:

YOU'RE NOT ALONE! That was ME TOO!
nywspw.gif
nywt3r.gif
haha56.gif
haha32.gif

PrayersForMaura said:
LMAO! Ha! That is making me laugh! And snort like a pig!

I like your pictures too!
You are funny!

nywykz.gif

Thanks, PFM! (and I've been sick all day, too!) So, you got something against pigs, lady?
pigbeach.jpg

nywzd5.gif
nyxjsx.gif
nwhuuw.gif
nyxztl.gif

Jovin said:
LOL Jovin, you just crack me up with your fine collection of graphics! You add a lot of spunk to the boards....

Now about this last graphic, that isn't you sporting a nut sack between your legs is it?? It says "Jovin" but you are a she and not a he, correct? :blushing:

nz2ba1.gif
Indy!
nz24us.jpg

indigomood said:
LOL Jovin, you just crack me up with your fine collection of graphics! You add a lot of spunk to the boards....

That's why I'm not here much. That's all I add.

Now about this last graphic, that isn't you sporting a nut sack between your legs is it?? It says "Jovin" but you are a she and not a he, correct? :blushing:

Last time I looked, I didn't see a "nut sack!" You're so disgusting, young lady!

nz27m1.gif
nz2ebl.jpg
dance3.gif
dance10.gif

This is me below....I lost some weight this last year. Now everyone thinks I look "old"....what do you think?

nz28eo.jpg
nz28tl.gif
nz2bsk.gif
dance64.gif

Jovin said:
nz2ba1.gif
Indy!
nz24us.jpg

That's why I'm not here much. That's all I add.

Last time I looked, I didn't see a "nut sack!" You're so disgusting, young lady!

nz27m1.gif
nz2ebl.jpg
dance3.gif
dance10.gif

This is me below....I lost some weight this last year. Now everyone thinks I look "old"....what do you think?

nz28eo.jpg
nz28tl.gif
nz2bsk.gif
dance64.gif
You never cease to amaze me! I actually said you look great and also said you looked thinner in that picture. I did NOT say you looked old. :slap:
Stop putting words in my mouth :silenced:

Yes, I am disgusting at times but it's a genetic defect I can't control. Must be something with my chromosomes or DNA or RNA
5.gif
2.gif

You just bring out the best in me!
1.gif

I love your latest pic, you look like a cross between a barbie doll and Richard Simmons, nice knobby knees too. Feng Shui baby!

Now about that nutsack... you could have it surgically excised if it bothers you??
3.gif

indigomood said:
.....Now about that nutsack... you could have it surgically excised if it bothers you??
3.gif

I'M A WOMAN! I DO NOT HAVE A NUTSACK!
nzep89.gif
9.gif
21.gif

strach304 said:

OH, tooo funny!!!! I did the same thing! I kept watching the dark haired woman in front and thought "what are they talking about? When does she take off her clothes!" Then I came back to the thread to see if anyone else was as "observant" as me! It took until the 7th post in this thread til I found some one else who made the same mistake!!

Yep, those cops at the end where laughing their butts off.

strach304 said:
I didn't realize it either til about the 7th pic...I was wondering why the lady in the striped shirt wasn't taking her clothes off and then I realized the lady in the background with her boobies blurred.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back