1084 users online (235 members and 849 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

MI - Infant in critical condition, dad charged

Infant's Injuries Lead To Charges For Father

11-Week-Old Girl In Critical Condition

George Fraser (pictured), of Van Buren Township, is accused of abusing his infant daughter, Local 4 reported. Prosecutors said Fraser shook the infant, causing multiple skull fractures.
    The infant -- whose name was not released -- was listed in critical condition at the University of Michigan Hospital.

More: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/7157872/detail.html

Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

I told myself I would not get upset today...Calmly, I would read articles such as this and think to myself what a wicked, wicked world we live in....Well, this article quickly shot my calm idea out the door. I am p*** and will remain forever p****.

I will pray for this and all little ones!

This little angel deserves our strength in all our prayers, she is fighting for her life no matter which side the Lord decides to keep her on, HE, the Lord is her real father not this monster that did this to her keep that in mind. So I am sending my love and prayers to her and her mom. We don't know why these horrible things happen to our babies in society but one theory I have is because we continue to have people that are cruel hearted like this man is and like alot of people are maybe God is hopeing that one day everybodies heart will suddenly change and we will all be careing, loveing and peaceful. Truly not trying to preach just my thoughts.